Windows 10: Website doesn't open

Discus and support Website doesn't open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I opened a specific website one day and the next day it said that the DNS name did not exist and it couldn't reach that page. This problem is only for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AarushiSingh1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Website doesn't open

I opened a specific website one day and the next day it said that the DNS name did not exist and it couldn't reach that page.

This problem is only for one website. Please help.

It repeatedly shows THE SAME THING. help.

:)

AarushiSingh1, Nov 5, 2018

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Nov 6, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 6, 2018
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Website doesn't open

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Website doesn't open

1. Website doesn't open - Similar Threads - Website doesn't open

2. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites Opening at will: Recently, while I am on any website, if I click anything a new window opens up with a website I didn't request. This has become very regular and is quite irritating. What has changed and can I reverse this?...
  3. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites Opening at will: Recently, while I am on any website, if I click anything a new window opens up with a website I didn't request. This has become very regular and is quite irritating. What has changed and can I reverse this?...
  4. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't open Website

Can't open Website: I can't open a financial website on my desktop running Windows 10 V21H2, though I can open it on my tablet and cell phone. This began about two weeks ago out of the blue. Any thoughts appreciated....
  6. My computer doesn't let me open many websites

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer doesn't let me open many websites: I have this computer that doesn't let me open a lot of websites. Popular sites like youtube, google, reddit,etc. still work but it doesn't load many websites., it just keeps on showing that it's loading and eventually stops loading without opening the site. I have tried using...
  7. opening a link on a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening a link on a website: I'm trying to open a link while on a website and it takes me to the Microsoft Windows update page. My computer is up to date so I don't know what to do! Anyone else had this happen? I need help! Thanks!...
  8. website stay open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    website stay open: why do my websites return after i turn my computer off and on thought, they close automatically THANK YOU TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-stay-open/384715ac-ae77-4ecc-b892-61c8607853e7
  9. Hyperlink to Website Doesn't Work

in Browsers and Email
    Hyperlink to Website Doesn't Work: I am receiving numerous messages that "There's a problem with this Website's certificate" for sites I know are good and that I visited frequently when I had Windows 7 and IE (just a couple of weeks, ago). When I seek to go to the website by clicking on the hyperlink that says...
  10. Cortana opening websites

Cortana opening websites: On the other account on my PC if i type something like golf.com it will open directly to it, but on my account it brings me to a bing web search. How do i get it to open directly to the website? 10352