Windows 10: Website doesn't respond because of long run

Discus and support Website doesn't respond because of long run in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I constantly get error messages like this one above and I tried to reset and repair Edge to no avail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by atiqrasuli, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Website doesn't respond because of long run

I constantly get error messages like this one above and I tried to reset and repair Edge to no avail

:)

atiqrasuli, Jan 24, 2020

2. 'long running script' error

Hi Sandi,

The issue may occur due to setting configuration of your IE11. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest to check this thread:
    Message that website is not responding due to a long running script
    . Look for Don Varnau answer. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 24, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Website doesn't respond because of long run [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Website doesn't respond because of long run

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Website doesn't respond because of long run

1. Website doesn't respond because of long run - Similar Threads - Website doesn't respond

2. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  3. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  4. Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.: I was on a game and I was suddenly disconnected from it. I ran the network troubleshooter, and it said that my computer was fine, but the device or resource was not responding. I tried to visit www.google.com it errored me saying google.com took too long to respond. I tried 3...
  5. *website* took too long to respond

*website* took too long to respond: So lately whenever i try clicking on a website in microsoft edge it automatically says “hmmm...cant reach this page” and *website* took too long to respond. ive literally done everything possible within my capabilities too fix the problem from: updating windows...
  6. Windows Still Running but Doesn't Respond to Inputs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Still Running but Doesn't Respond to Inputs: Within the last week I've started getting some strange behavior from my PC. I'll first notice it when my web browser will stop loading things properly, like a twitch stream, and when I refresh it'll load the stream again for about a second then just buffer. When this happens...
  7. MSN.con is not responding due to a long running script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN.con is not responding due to a long running script: This happens in EDGE when I click on one of the x/**** for articles that have a picture with descriptive text below the picture. I am using WIN 10 and Edge. All the responses I have seen refer to IE and older versions of windows. Can you respond to how to stop this from...
  8. Website is not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Website is not responding: Sirs, Windows 10 Ver. 1903. Problem was evident prior to 1903 download but still remains. Internet Explorer - Version - not known. Problem. 9 times out of 10., when I try to contact a website, a strip window message appears at the bottom of the screen stating '...
  9. " Website Not Responding" All the Time

" Website Not Responding" All the Time: So, my parents got laptops a few years ago, where prompted to update to Windows 10, and have been complaining about it ever since. The main issue seems to be the constant "Website Not Responding" messages appearing every few minutes, though there is the occasional...
  10. website not responding

in Browsers and Email
    website not responding: I have been using windows 10 for over a year. I don not know if any of the last updates have done anything to edge. Lately, especially on yahoo, but also on usa today, I have been getting yahoo not responding, windows will look for a solution. I have tried several times...