Windows 10: website drop down not responsive all browsers

Discus and support website drop down not responsive all browsers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently set up a new computer with Windows 10. When I access a website like Amazon drop down boxes for ex size selection are not responsive and you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MGTowner, Mar 2, 2020.

1. MGTowner Win User

website drop down not responsive all browsers

I recently set up a new computer with Windows 10. When I access a website like Amazon drop down boxes for ex size selection are not responsive and you cannot select. I tried across Firefox, Chrome, and edge to same effect

:)

MGTowner, Mar 2, 2020
  2. zlobby Win User

Cryptojacking: Over 2,500 Websites Out There to Steal Your CPU Time

I suggest you drop ghoosery asap.

zlobby, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Website not responsive on Edge

If resetting Microsoft Edge wont resolve the issue please try below suggestions.

Repair Microsoft Edge In Windows 10

The ability to repair Microsoft Edge browser is available with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709. The same feature doesn’t exist in Windows 10 Creators Update (v1703).

Here is how to repair Microsoft Edge browser in Windows 10.

Step 1: Open the Settings app. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

Step 2: Look for Microsoft Edge entry and click on the same. You should now see Advanced options link. Click on the link to open Storage usage and app reset page.

Step 3: Click the Repair button.

website drop down not responsive all browsers cU85bsd.png

The Repair option repairs Microsoft Edge browser without removing your data.

Reinstall Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

If you’re having problems with Microsoft Edge, you might be able to fix all the issues by reinstalling the browser.

Please note that you might lose all favorites as well as your browsing history. It’s a good idea to backup or export Microsoft Edge browser favorites before reinstalling Microsoft Edge.

Step 1: Open Edge browser. Click the Hub icon (...) and then click Settings to open Settings pane.

Step 2: Under Import favorites and other info section, there is a button called Import from another browser. Click that Import from another browser button.

website drop down not responsive all browsers nO2vAzH.png

Step 3: Under Import or export a file section, click the Export to file button to open Save as dialog. If the Export to a file button is missing, it’s because you have not installed Windows 10 Creators Update.

website drop down not responsive all browsers TnQcr9A.png

Step 4: Enter a name for the HTML file containing favorites and select a location to save the file before clicking the Save button. By default, the Edge browser saves the HTML file with Microsoft_Edge_Favorites_date name in the Documents folder.

Reinstalling Microsoft Edge

Step 1: Close Microsoft Edge browser, if it’s running.

Step 2: Open up File Explorer, click View and then check Hidden items box to view all hidden folders. This is required as some folders like AppData are hidden by default.

website drop down not responsive all browsers TCESqSk.png

Step 3: Navigate to the following location:

Code:
    Code:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages
    Replace the “UserName” with your user account name.

Step 4: Delete the folder named Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe. If it refuses to delete some files, click Skip.

Step 5: Restart your computer.

Step 6: Launch PowerShell as administrator. This can be done by typing PowerShell into Start Menu, right-click on PowerShell entry and then click Run as administrator option.

Step 7: Once PowerShell is launched, navigate to your user account profile directory by executing the following command.

Code:
    Code:
    cd C:\users\yourusername
    Replace the “yourusername” with your actual user name of your user account.

Step 8: Copy and paste the following command into Powershell and then press Enter key.

Code:
    Code:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml” -Verbose}
    That’s it! Restart your computer once again. You should now be able to launch and use the Edge browser without any issues.

FreeBooter, Mar 2, 2020
  4. website drop down not responsive all browsers

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

website drop down not responsive all browsers

1. website drop down not responsive all browsers - Similar Threads - website drop down

2. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  3. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers: I was able to connect to any website last night but when I opened up Chrome today, I could only open a few websites and most of these sites are popular such as barstoolsports, macys, tomshardware, pcgamer, etc... I tried different browsers and had the exact same problem. The...
  4. Unable to connect to all websites on all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  6. slow response to websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slow response to websites: very slow response to click on websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-response-to-websites/4616451f-328d-43ae-bb0f-878be17fda4e
  7. all my browser crashes on a website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all my browser crashes on a website: Hi, whenver i use this link https://www.investing.com/equities/interglobe-aviation-ltd-chart and use the chart in full screen mode, after 10-15 mins, all of a sudden, my browser as well as my whole laptop stop working. I tried this link in google chrome, Microsoft edge,...
  8. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Browsers and Email
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  9. Websites in all browsers are too white

in Windows 10 Support
    Websites in all browsers are too white: I'm currently having some problems where some things in my web-browsers are too white. E.g. the highlight color when hovering with mouse over search suggestions in Google is all white. Same also goes for text fields on webpages. On one of the screenshots the numbers are...
  10. Website not responsive on Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Website not responsive on Edge: For some stupid reason my clients website does not load properly on Edge. This is their website: Waterproofing Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Grimsby St. Catharines. The banner image always gets cropped out. I don't see the issue in Chrome/Safari/Firefox. Can someone...