Windows 10: Website In Firefox Is Distorted

Discus and support Website In Firefox Is Distorted in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Recently I've noticed that a few of webpages that I visit in Firefox show up weird. I don't know why. I open the same page in Microsoft Edge and it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AUTiger1, Apr 18, 2019.

1. AUTiger1 Win User

Website In Firefox Is Distorted

Recently I've noticed that a few of webpages that I visit in Firefox show up weird. I don't know why. I open the same page in Microsoft Edge and it appears correct. I've cleared my cookies, cache, and site data and turned off hardware acceleration and neither one fixed the issue. I've also turned off my adblocker and tried it and again no luck. I've done searches and the only thing I can find is about turning off hardware acceleration, but like I said before, I've done that and it didn't help.

Website In Firefox Is Distorted [​IMG]

:)

AUTiger1, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I want to allow Chrome or Firefox to use my mic and camera on certain websites

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to make Firefox as the default web browser and check it the issue persist.

Follow the steps below.

• Open Control panel.
    • Select Default Programs.
    • Click on Firefox and set that application as Default.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Website In Firefox Is Distorted

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Website In Firefox Is Distorted

1. Website In Firefox Is Distorted - Similar Threads - Website Firefox Distorted

2. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  3. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app: Hello,We have Firefox via Microsoft store app installed via Intune. I would now like to make a shortcut on the desktop to a site that needs to open in Firefox.I can do this but when Firefox is updated by the Microsoft Store, the shortcut stops working because the location of...
  4. Website shortcut in Firefox Microosft store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Distorted audio when going on websites on firefox and chrome, watching youtube etc. but on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distorted audio when going on websites on firefox and chrome, watching youtube etc. but on...: im using a focurite 2i4 through eris 3.5 speakers, and when i test the speakers in windows preferences it sounds fine. spotify runs fine, and games and ableton sound fine. but on youtube on chrome and ableton its distorting like crazy. i just built my pc so im new to pc and...
  6. Distorted audio when going on websites on firefox and chrome, watching youtube etc. but on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Distorted audio when going on websites on firefox and chrome, watching youtube etc. but on...: im using a focurite 2i4 through eris 3.5 speakers, and when i test the speakers in windows preferences it sounds fine. spotify runs fine, and games and ableton sound fine. but on youtube on chrome and ableton its distorting like crazy. i just built my pc so im new to pc and...
  7. Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox and Tesco Grocery shopping website: Win 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1165 I use Firefox v91.0.1 (64-bit) browser to do my Tesco online grocery shopping and my email address (Username) would always be displayed and all I had to do was type in my password. This all changed about a month ago (late July 2021) and my email...
  8. Firefox intermittently hangs when loading websites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox intermittently hangs when loading websites: I have latest version of Firefox..74.0...and have noticed Firefox hangs when i try to reload a website..such as BBC Iplayer and see in top left side three dots continously cycle back and forth and this occurs intermittently. I can use Firefox for say and hour and close it...
  9. Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox scroll bar missing on some websites: Hi Folks An odd issue - When using Firefox I notice that on some websites the scrollbar is missing & the page will not scroll using the mousewheel. Everything is up to date. A particular website where this happens is: The Quietus Any suggestions welcome. 129767
  10. Firefox suddenly won't open website

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox suddenly won't open website: After ages accessing a regular website forum with no problems, this morning it stuck halfway then the notice below appeared. "The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified." I've no idea what caused...