Windows 10: Website is down

Discus and support Website is down in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My website is down. How can I update my DNS numbers with Microsoft? My host says they recently merged with another host and the numbers changed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thomas Roney TRoney, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Website is down

My website is down. How can I update my DNS numbers with Microsoft? My host says they recently merged with another host and the numbers changed.

:)

Thomas Roney TRoney, Mar 20, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 20, 2020
  3. website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Website is down

scrolling down within websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• What is the make and model of the touchpad?
    • When did this issue with touchpad start?
    From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    Method 3: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

• Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select Windows 7, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Website is down

1. Website is down - Similar Threads - Website down

2. Website has gone down since Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website has gone down since Windows update: Hi there, Lots of people using Google Chrome on Windows devices are having to use incognito tabs in order to operate their accounts on our website practicehub.io since the most recent Windows update. Occasionally, disabling antivirus software has resolved the issue, but...
  3. Website has gone down since Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website has gone down since Windows update: Hi there, Lots of people using Google Chrome on Windows devices are having to use incognito tabs in order to operate their accounts on our website practicehub.io since the most recent Windows update. Occasionally, disabling antivirus software has resolved the issue, but...
  4. Website has gone down since Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down: I did a bios update on my desktop and now I can't get back in because I need my BitLocker key. The website gives me this error no matter what device I use. Please help I need to get into my machine....
  6. Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down

Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down: I did a bios update on my desktop and now I can't get back in because I need my BitLocker key. The website gives me this error no matter what device I use. Please help I need to get into my machine....
  7. Bitlocker Recovery Website has been down for three months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Website has been down for three months: Microsoft Bitlocker Recovery Website, https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey?refd=account.microsoft.com,Has been down for the past three months. There has been no notification or updates to fix this.When I try to access it, and many other people, I see a TraceID:...
  8. Bitlocker Recovery Website has been down for three months

Bitlocker Recovery Website has been down for three months: Microsoft Bitlocker Recovery Website, https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey?refd=account.microsoft.com,Has been down for the past three months. There has been no notification or updates to fix this.When I try to access it, and many other people, I see a TraceID:...
  9. Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down: Do not have Bitlocker recovery key. The website Microsoft account BitLocker recovery keys does not work. How can I get my recovery key??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery-website-is-down/35775992-7a8c-48e7-81c2-4ad1c206e39b
  10. Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down

Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down: Do not have Bitlocker recovery key. The website Microsoft account BitLocker recovery keys does not work. How can I get my recovery key??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery-website-is-down/35775992-7a8c-48e7-81c2-4ad1c206e39b