Windows 10: Website is not responding

Discus and support Website is not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sirs, Windows 10 Ver. 1903. Problem was evident prior to 1903 download but still remains. Internet Explorer - Version - not known. Problem. 9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KeithLHart, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Website is not responding

Sirs,

Windows 10 Ver. 1903.

Problem was evident prior to 1903 download but still remains.

Internet Explorer - Version - not known.

Problem.

9 times out of 10., when I try to contact a website, a strip window message appears at the bottom of the screen stating ' xxxx.co.uk is not responding'. A small box in the strip window invites me to 'Recover Webpage'. Yes, the recovery works after a delay but how can I stop this problem occurring please?

:)

KeithLHart, Jul 24, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Website is not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Wood Win User
    website not responding

berton, website works but will stop responding for over 20 seconds, I can tell windows to recover or wait but I do not know what is causing the issue

4. Website is not responding

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Website is not responding

1. Website is not responding - Similar Threads - Website responding

2. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  3. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  4. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  5. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  6. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.

Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.: I was on a game and I was suddenly disconnected from it. I ran the network troubleshooter, and it said that my computer was fine, but the device or resource was not responding. I tried to visit www.google.com it errored me saying google.com took too long to respond. I tried 3...
  8. This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...

This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...: This has been driving me insane... I was uploading files to the server using adobe dreamweaver, when it crashed. I closed and opened it again, the program hung upon start up. I followed the help and fixed the issue by deleting the cache folder in...
  9. *website* took too long to respond

*website* took too long to respond: So lately whenever i try clicking on a website in microsoft edge it automatically says “hmmm...cant reach this page” and *website* took too long to respond. ive literally done everything possible within my capabilities too fix the problem from: updating windows...
  10. website www.microsoft.com is online but isn't responding to connection attempts

website www.microsoft.com is online but isn't responding to connection attempts: I keep getting this problem with my network connection. It tells me I am connected but will not go to any website on any browser. My phone connects fine, my roommates connect fine. Just one my laptop I get this problem. How do I solve it?...