Windows 10: Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts

Discus and support Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In case any proxy settings or third-party add-ons are interfering with your system’s internet connection, you might encounter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 11, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts

WinClub, Jun 11, 2019
  2. BrennanSB Win User

Website Not Responding To Connection Attempts on Multiple Browsers.

The title says all. I'm able to connect to other websites, however, only one website will not respond to connection attempts. I've asked other people, and they are able to connect just fine. The things I've tried:

• Rebooting my router.
    • Changing browsers.
    • Disabling extenstions.
    • Going in incognito.
    • Disabling my anti-virus/firewall.
    • Rebooting my computer.
    I do not have a VPN or proxy active. Any help is appreciated!

BrennanSB, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    "Website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts"

Goto to Network Status in PC Settings and select Network Reset at the bottom of the screen. The PC will restart and you will need to renter the WiFi password.

Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts [​IMG]

Steve C, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts

1. Website is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts - Similar Threads - Website online isn’t

2. Cant connect to certain websites that are online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to certain websites that are online: Does anyone know why this occurs? Photo To list what I tried flushdns Uninstall Ethernet Driver No proxy No VPN Removed security programs Somehow mcafee got installed and it was horrible to uninstall Disabled firewall Tried on other browsers The sites work fine on my...
  3. website www.microsoft.com is online but isn't responding to connection attempts

website www.microsoft.com is online but isn't responding to connection attempts: I keep getting this problem with my network connection. It tells me I am connected but will not go to any website on any browser. My phone connects fine, my roommates connect fine. Just one my laptop I get this problem. How do I solve it?...
  4. website (www.microsoft.com) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.

website (www.microsoft.com) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts.: Ever since my laptop updates to Windows 10, I cannot connect to my school's wifi properly on my PC what so ever! I run all the troubleshooting software and get the same response " website (www.microsoft.com) is online but isn't responding to connection attempts." I have...
  5. File and Print sharing resource is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts

in Windows 10 News
    File and Print sharing resource is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many Windows users, when unable to access one or multiple shared connections or folders across the local network, try running Windows Network Diagnostics Troubleshooter to understand the problem. They may end up seeing an error stating, File and Print sharing...
  6. "file and print sharing resource is online but isn't responding to connection attempts"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "file and print sharing resource is online but isn't responding to connection attempts": We have 5 computers in the house all running Windows 10. I've always had problems with file sharing and often have to resort to memory stick or external hard drives to transfer files. Homegroup helped sometimes but was unreliable and has gone. Now I need a solution because...
  7. "Website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts"

in Browsers and Email
    "Website is online but isn't responding to connection attempts": My Windows 10 tablet "Updated" and now I do not have internet whatsoever, it doesn't connect to my home wifi nor does it connect to my mobile hotspot. It won't even connect to the college wifi where I take classes, I have a yellow triangle under the wifi icon and when I run...
  8. website not responding

in Browsers and Email
    website not responding: I have been using windows 10 for over a year. I don not know if any of the last updates have done anything to edge. Lately, especially on yahoo, but also on usa today, I have been getting yahoo not responding, windows will look for a solution. I have tried several times...
  9. Laptop is not responding to connection attempts

Laptop is not responding to connection attempts: I am trying to home network a Windows 10 Pro laptop and a Windows 10 Home PC. The laptop can see my PC and files. The PC can see the laptop but can't open the files. The diagnosis Says: File and print sharing resource (My Laptop) is online but isn't responding to connection...
  10. website (www.microsoft.com) is online but isn't responding to connecti

website (www.microsoft.com) is online but isn't responding to connecti: hello this is my problem with my internet. i have restarted my pc at least more than ten times today so just i can connect for 10 or 15 minutes at once. this is the message from my connection trubleshooting: website (Microsoft Corporation) is online but isn't responding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. website in online but not responding

2. what is mean by isnt responding to connection attempts

3. website is online but isnt responding to connection attempts

4. is online but isnt responding to connection attempts.,
  5. website is online but not responding to connection attempts