Windows 10: Website loading times

Discus and support Website loading times in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My websites are all loading sloooowly! It can take the better part of a minute to get the whole thing. Even slower with MCS 2004 version update! What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Purviance, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Purviance Win User

Website loading times

My websites are all loading sloooowly! It can take the better part of a minute to get the whole thing. Even slower with MCS 2004 version update!

What can I do to get websites to load quickly as they should?

Thanks, Dennyboy

:)

Purviance, Aug 25, 2020

2. websites wont load the first time

Hello Dave,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

To be able to understand the issue better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Which web browser are you using in this case?
    • Are you referring to any few specific websites when you say 'Many websites '?

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to update the existing add-ons to the latest version of Flash, Silverlight, and Java. You might have to uninstall and then reinstall the add-ons to make sure that the latest version is running correctly.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to Windows performance, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 25, 2020
  3. davelefty Win User
    websites wont load the first time

Many websites wont load the first time, and must be refreshed one or several times, in order to fully load. Is this a memory problem?

davelefty, Aug 25, 2020
  4. DanielYX Win User

Website loading times

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Website loading times

1. Website loading times - Similar Threads - Website loading times

2. Website not loading in WVD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website not loading in WVD.: I have a website that employees on Windows 10 in WVD need to access, and it comes up 403 forbidden, yet users on a PC have no issue accessing it, so I need to know how to allow this in Windows Virtual Desktop, as it is obviously something in the settings in Azure that are...
  3. Website not loading in WVD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website not loading in WVD.: I have a website that employees on Windows 10 in WVD need to access, and it comes up 403 forbidden, yet users on a PC have no issue accessing it, so I need to know how to allow this in Windows Virtual Desktop, as it is obviously something in the settings in Azure that are...
  4. photos will not load on website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos will not load on website: When I bring up different websites, sometime the photos with an article will not load. Do I have to update an app? Windows 10/Chrome browser. Thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-load-on-website/a9a216d0-3cf9-483a-9ba7-053f61c4b047
  5. Problems with websites loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with websites loading: I posted this question a few days ago, but nobody answered. I hope I will get an answer this time. I've been having serious trouble with Yahoo Mail, which is my primary email account. When I try to load it Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge, I either end up with a blank...
  6. Infinite loading to websites

Infinite loading to websites: Browsers not working, infinately loading websites, with any websites (well internet explorer won't open anyways so i'm not counting that) minecraft won't open, was saying I hadn't activated windows but that's gone (after i unplugged and replugged the computer) all other...
  7. videos not loading on websites

videos not loading on websites: [ATTACH] I've seen other posts about this problem but I don't really know what to do, I've never encountered a problem like this before. I tried fixing it by watching YouTube videos on my phone but none of them fixed my problem. I also had a similar problem in other...
  8. Websites Not Loading Properly

Websites Not Loading Properly: Some websites are only loading html and not the pictures. How to fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/websites-not-loading-properly/b829b089-b1a4-4f59-a062-a615c3744c51
  9. Slow website loading

Slow website loading: Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all. I...
  10. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...