Windows 10: Website looks different in Windows and MAC

Discus and support Website looks different in Windows and MAC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My website https://www.pearldentalburlington.com/ shows different on Windows 10 and Mac. When I view the site in Windows then most of the site CSS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HelanaHen, Apr 25, 2019.

1. HelanaHen Win User

Website looks different in Windows and MAC

Hi,
    My website https://www.pearldentalburlington.com/ shows different on Windows 10 and Mac.
    When I view the site in Windows then most of the site CSS are different than they appear on MAC. Mac browsers show the CSS as it should be. Please help me out...

:)

HelanaHen, Apr 25, 2019

2. performance difference from 880gts(g92) to gtx280/260

Every videocard review on this website has a long list of reference cards and are tested in many games and 3dmark. I suggest reading a 260 review and to look at the graphs.

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 25, 2019
  3. mac

Find out your mac's motherboard and google the part number, when you find the part on the manufacturer's website there should be a link to a list of supported CPUs.

Edit: There will be links to other compatibility lists too for supported RAM and whatnot.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Website looks different in Windows and MAC

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Website looks different in Windows and MAC 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Website looks different in Windows and MAC 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Website looks different in Windows and MAC

1. Website looks different in Windows and MAC - Similar Threads - Website looks different

2. Same website looks different in two Edge tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same website looks different in two Edge tabs: Hi:First of all, excuse my bad English.I have a problem, there is a system that I was made many years ago with IE and it runs perfectly in EDGE compatibility mode, but installed on two different servers it produces a slight graphical differences in its render on the client.In...
  3. Same website looks different in two Edge tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same website looks different in two Edge tabs: Hi:First of all, excuse my bad English.I have a problem, there is a system that I was made many years ago with IE and it runs perfectly in EDGE compatibility mode, but installed on two different servers it produces a slight graphical differences in its render on the client.In...
  4. Same website looks different in two Edge tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  6. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  7. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Fonts look different

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fonts look different: [ATTACH] So basically, the fonts in Windows 10 can look different for some reason. I was voice calling with friend of mine and he shared his screen, and his file explorer font looks so much cleaner than what I have. The folder icons also look smaller and sleeker. Is there...
  9. I'm looking for a Website.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm looking for a Website.: A year ago I found a website, that show all the must-have programs for Windows computers. Now I need the page and I can't find it. Does anyone know The Website? submitted by /u/finn4fansx [link] [comments]...
  10. looking for website blocker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    looking for website blocker: Any one know of a good website blocker that blocks inappropriate content? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-website-blocker/486f5dfb-6e17-41c3-b378-8a76711b8460"