Windows 10: Website not open in window 10

Discus and support Website not open in window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My website is performing well in window 7 but when i open it in window 10 it show a window system error and not open my website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardPerez6, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Website not open in window 10

Hi.

My website is performing well in window 7 but when i open it in window 10 it show a window system error and not open my website https://coinmasterfreespinslinks.com/ properly. Kindly solve my issue.

Thanks

:)

RichardPerez6, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Website not open in window 10

Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Website not open in window 10

1. Website not open in window 10 - Similar Threads - Website open window

2. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites Opening at will: Recently, while I am on any website, if I click anything a new window opens up with a website I didn't request. This has become very regular and is quite irritating. What has changed and can I reverse this?...
  3. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites Opening at will: Recently, while I am on any website, if I click anything a new window opens up with a website I didn't request. This has become very regular and is quite irritating. What has changed and can I reverse this?...
  4. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't open Website

Can't open Website: I can't open a financial website on my desktop running Windows 10 V21H2, though I can open it on my tablet and cell phone. This began about two weeks ago out of the blue. Any thoughts appreciated....
  6. Website not open in window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Website not open in window 10: Hi. My website is performing well in window 7 but when i open it in window 10 it show a window system error and not open my website https://embroiderymachinebest.com properly. Kindly solve my issue. Thanks...
  7. Some websites are not opening in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some websites are not opening in windows 10: I am not able to access some of website in windows in any of broswer wheather it is edge, chrome or other browser it say connection time out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-websites-are-not-opening-in-windows-10/184407ca-ac97-4824-9e45-1d905769da0f
  8. opening a link on a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening a link on a website: I'm trying to open a link while on a website and it takes me to the Microsoft Windows update page. My computer is up to date so I don't know what to do! Anyone else had this happen? I need help! Thanks!...
  9. website stay open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    website stay open: why do my websites return after i turn my computer off and on thought, they close automatically THANK YOU TIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-stay-open/384715ac-ae77-4ecc-b892-61c8607853e7
  10. Cortana opening websites

Cortana opening websites: On the other account on my PC if i type something like golf.com it will open directly to it, but on my account it brings me to a bing web search. How do i get it to open directly to the website? 10352