Windows 10: website not responding

Discus and support website not responding in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been using windows 10 for over a year. I don not know if any of the last updates have done anything to edge. Lately, especially on yahoo, but... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Wood Win User

website not responding

I have been using windows 10 for over a year.
    I don not know if any of the last updates have done anything to edge.
    Lately, especially on yahoo, but also on usa today, I have been getting yahoo not responding, windows will look for a solution.
    I have tried several times and this does not happen on firefox.
    I use ccleaner, Malwarebytes, avast, and mrt, none of which say there is a virus or malware.
    I like edge but this is getting annoying very fast.

:)

2. Don Varnau, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Wayne dyer website not responding

I have been unable to access the wayne dyer website for over 24 hours and am wondering what the problem is?

gordon12xy, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

website not responding

Yahoo.com and USAToday.com are working for me today in Edge.

Berton, Dec 30, 2016
  5. JBGoode Win User
    I was trying to get accustomed to Edge because I do like the dark theme look of it, but I've also had issues with websites not responding, especially Facebook and my reliability history had daily Edge crashes. I've gone back to Firefox which gives me zero issues.

JBGoode, Dec 30, 2016
  6. Wood Win User
    berton, website works but will stop responding for over 20 seconds, I can tell windows to recover or wait but I do not know what is causing the issue

7. You didn't say, have your clear your cache, (cookies, temp files, etc)? I see you have CC Cleaner but not sure of settings your are using.

Caledon Ken, Dec 30, 2016
  8. Wood Win User

website not responding

ken

i use ccleaner several times a week, clean out everything, i use malwarebytes twice a week, i use mrt every 2 weeks, computer is very clean, avast also finds nothing, i am thinking all those ads loading on yahoo plus the page keeps going down further you scroll, it use not to do this, only last 2 weeks or so, guess i will go back to firefox

9. torre Win User
    torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

website not responding

1. website not responding - Similar Threads - website responding

2. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  3. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  4. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  5. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  6. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.

Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.: I was on a game and I was suddenly disconnected from it. I ran the network troubleshooter, and it said that my computer was fine, but the device or resource was not responding. I tried to visit www.google.com it errored me saying google.com took too long to respond. I tried 3...
  8. This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...

This site can’t be reached - website www.gardenseeker.co.uk is online but isn't responding...: This has been driving me insane... I was uploading files to the server using adobe dreamweaver, when it crashed. I closed and opened it again, the program hung upon start up. I followed the help and fixed the issue by deleting the cache folder in...
  9. *website* took too long to respond

*website* took too long to respond: So lately whenever i try clicking on a website in microsoft edge it automatically says “hmmm...cant reach this page” and *website* took too long to respond. ive literally done everything possible within my capabilities too fix the problem from: updating windows...
  10. website www.microsoft.com is online but isn't responding to connection attempts

website www.microsoft.com is online but isn't responding to connection attempts: I keep getting this problem with my network connection. It tells me I am connected but will not go to any website on any browser. My phone connects fine, my roommates connect fine. Just one my laptop I get this problem. How do I solve it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does it mean if a website is online but not responding to connection attempts