Windows 10: website not working

Discus and support website not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi there, my website is not working i was wondering if it is due to my windows or not.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ehoardershop, Jul 10, 2020.

1. website not working

hi there, my website is not working i was wondering if it is due to my windows or not.

:)

ehoardershop, Jul 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 4, 2020
  4. website not working

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

website not working

1. website not working - Similar Threads - website working

2. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not working with applications and websites: My camera works but applications/websites such as Google Meet and Microsoft Teams show error. I checked Device Manager and I see 2 drivers with the same name but one shows as "USB video device" and the other as "Realtek PC Camera driver". Does that mean the applications are...
  3. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not working with applications and websites: My camera works but applications/websites such as Google Meet and Microsoft Teams show error. I checked Device Manager and I see 2 drivers with the same name but one shows as "USB video device" and the other as "Realtek PC Camera driver". Does that mean the applications are...
  4. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...: My model is FA617NS. My screen freezes whenever my dgpu is driving the display and power is not plugged in after downloading from AMD website. I plug it back in and after about 30 sec it works just fine....
  6. Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...

Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...: My model is FA617NS. My screen freezes whenever my dgpu is driving the display and power is not plugged in after downloading from AMD website. I plug it back in and after about 30 sec it works just fine....
  7. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928
  8. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928
  9. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

10. My internet only works for certain applications and websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet only works for certain applications and websites: My computer randomly started having trouble connecting to certain websites and applications, I restarted it in order to attempt to fix it, went ahead and reset my adapter settings, connected and disconnected my LAN cable and yet it doesn't work.Any help is appreciated...