Windows 10: website partially buffering

Discus and support website partially buffering in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to book a flight on easyjet.com the last 2 weeks with my windows 10 pc, I can access the whole website log in etc but can't search for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RollyWV, Nov 11, 2019.

1. RollyWV Win User

website partially buffering

Hi, I'm trying to book a flight on easyjet.com the last 2 weeks with my windows 10 pc, I can access the whole website log in etc but can't search for flights, when I try, the wheel spin buffering for ever. Other computers and tablets in the house works find, I can searche and book flights with them but not with the pc. I tryed all sorts, cookies, history, different browsers etc, but still not working; any idears, any help, thanks in advance

:)

RollyWV, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Buffering on Windows 10 is giving me a headache. Please help

Hello David,

There are multiple reasons why your Movies and TV app buffers. I would like to know more information to isolate the concern:

• When did it start?
    • What changes have you made prior to the issue.
    • Is this happening to other streaming apps, like YouTube, Netflix, etc.?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    to isolate the issue.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Buffer memory?

Hey, I have been researching a little more about hard drives lately, and I noticed there is a specification line that lists the amount of buffer memory. Can someone tell me more about what this means and what its use is and is the different between 8 and 16MB buffer memory substantial?

demonbrawn, Nov 11, 2019
  4. website partially buffering

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

website partially buffering

1. website partially buffering - Similar Threads - website partially buffering

2. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...: A few months ago, I began having a really bizarre problem where my computer couldn't load things properly on some websites. For example:Youtube videos constantly buffer at any resolution, despite being able to load 4k video on vimeo and 1080p video on twitch.Foundry VTT fails...
  3. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...: A few months ago, I began having a really bizarre problem where my computer couldn't load things properly on some websites. For example:Youtube videos constantly buffer at any resolution, despite being able to load 4k video on vimeo and 1080p video on twitch.Foundry VTT fails...
  4. Youtube videos buffering constantly and Other Websites not loading properly, but only on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AirPods buffering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods buffering: I have recently bought the hp pavilion and when I connect any sort of earphones via Bluetooth and watch something on my laptop the sound seems to buffer through my earphones it’s like it’s being paused and played very fast I don’t really know how to explain it but I’ve tried...
  6. Partial Blocking of Website

Partial Blocking of Website: Hello, I'm using Win10 ver 20H2 OS Build 19042.804. I'm using Chrome browser. I buy debit Visa/Mastercard gift cards on occasion to limit exposing my personal cards on the web. I was caught up in Equifax breach. These gift cards allow you to use them online if you...
  7. Cortana is Buffering and Buffering

in Cortana
    Cortana is Buffering and Buffering: When I try to sign in Cortana is just Buffering and nothing is happening can any one help me , please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-buffering-and-buffering/2a2c4c48-39a4-443b-93a0-608523ba7b45
  8. buffering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    buffering: hello I am trying to watch videos from an internet teaching school. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information. I have upgraded the internet but it is still happening. Also i have deleted some email addresses that i do not use any...
  9. Buffering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buffering: I've been experiencing the buffer effect on most video formats. Interrupts the signal and causes havoc on a computers data banks, or so to speak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buffering/a43c3b4d-3ce8-41b4-ad79-3e26c61ed4fe
  10. Videos is Buffering

Videos is Buffering: Everything was OK but suddenly my video in Edge started constantly buffering or playing in a slow motion. I restarted the PC or tied to do something with GPU or software but it didn’t help. Why does this issue come up and how to fix it?...