Windows 10: Website Pops up

Discus and support Website Pops up in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and for my Browser I use Firefox which I set as the default. But just about every time I try to open Firefox, the page that opens is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Frank1 Win User

Website Pops up

I have windows 10 and for my Browser I use Firefox which I set as the default. But just about every time I try to open Firefox, the page that opens is one of Microsoft's pages about Office 2016.This has been going on for about a week. Isn't there some way to stop that? Thanks

:)

Frank1, Jan 23, 2017

2. message pops up: Privacy alert: website asking to save file

This message is constantly popping up asking if various websites can save file....and then a caution about cookies.

Can't remove message from screen. This is occurring after I cleared cookie to enable gmail access.

Gmail was not responding when I click on desktop icon. Page appeared briefly then disappeared.

How shall I correct the cookie question. Should cookies be turned on or off?

klaro 1590, Jan 23, 2017
  3. message pops up: Privacy alert: website asking to save file

Hi,

It might be due to some connection error or a glitch on the system. In that case, we suggest resetting your Internet Explorer and see if the issue persists. Here's how:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Locate gear icon and select Internet Option.
    • Select the Advanced tab and press Reset.
    • Select Reset.

Let us know how it goes.

Justine Pel, Jan 23, 2017
  4. Website Pops up

So can you see your home or start page in the background or does Firefox start with this MS page?

Caledon Ken, Jan 24, 2017
  5. Frank1 Win User
    I can't see my home page. MS page fills the screen totally

Frank1, Jan 24, 2017
  6. Have you tried resetting your home page?

Caledon Ken, Jan 24, 2017
  7. Frank1 Win User
    That did the trick! Thank you.

Frank1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Website Pops up

1. Website Pops up - Similar Threads - Website Pops

2. SSL Websites Popping up in New Window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSL Websites Popping up in New Window: I have a user that has a strange issue and l'm able to reproduce it partly, but it reverts back to the same behaviour as before.Both Edge and Chrome open up fine, but both are opeing separate tabs every time they log into a SSL Website.I have done everything - made sure that...
  3. SSL Websites Popping up in New Window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSL Websites Popping up in New Window: I have a user that has a strange issue and l'm able to reproduce it partly, but it reverts back to the same behaviour as before.Both Edge and Chrome open up fine, but both are opeing separate tabs every time they log into a SSL Website.I have done everything - made sure that...
  4. SSL Websites Popping up in New Window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Malwarebytes Website Blocked Pop Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Website Blocked Pop Up: Hello, I have been receiving this pop up on my computer for months now and can't seem to get rid of it. It pops up every 5-10 seconds. I have ran Malewarebytes scans ADWCleaner scans and nothing is working! I clicked on a phishing email some time ago which may be the cause....
  6. Please help me solving this simple tip of how to remove website tabs popping up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me solving this simple tip of how to remove website tabs popping up.: I’m annoyed that whenever I’m on my browser I randomly get other tabs popping up from different websites mostly foreign ones. Please help me by sharing how to stop/removing them thanks in advance guys ! submitted by /u/Christian2050 [link] [comments]...
  7. SUDDEN POP-UP THAT I CAN"T CLOSE; When I try to close it, opens a website which my...

SUDDEN POP-UP THAT I CAN"T CLOSE; When I try to close it, opens a website which my...: This evil "pop-up" takes me to an "evil/bad" page which my internet software, thankfully, blocks. When I close the page, I get a new pop-up with the same results. I've verified that my pop-blocker is still on, etc. I ran the quick version of the Microsoft Safety Scanner...
  8. Website codes popping up on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Website codes popping up on my screen: The code for websites I a visiting is arbitrarily popping up. I click on the X to close but it comes back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-codes-popping-up-on-my-screen/839506a7-5e3d-43bb-a85c-61f788305839
  9. Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10

Virus pop ups from Online YouTube converter website - Windows 10: I downloaded the Online You Tube converter website and since then I am continually getting pop ups and it appears to have put a virus on my laptop which I can't seem to remove and my Norton Antivirus does not appear to be able to remove it but Norton is continuing to block...
  10. Scammer Popped up on Amazon Website

Scammer Popped up on Amazon Website: I was trying to get on amazon and a warning page popped up that told me multiple accounts were being hacked into. How can I make that not pop up/do I forever need to just remember not to click that? It was the same exact message that another person had commented and written...