Windows 10: Website Problems After Last Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Website Problems After Last Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an automatic update on 20 January I'm having problems with several websites which worked fine before. Several sites have lost various levels of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pacal2, Jan 25, 2020.

1. pacal2 Win User

Website Problems After Last Windows 10 Update

After an automatic update on 20 January I'm having problems with several websites which worked fine before. Several sites have lost various levels of functionality options chosen go into endless "spinning circle," multiple refreshes etc.. The worst case is a company's website at which I've had an account for 20 years and from 21 January on I can no longer logon, just the endless spinning circle. Fails in both Edge and Chrome. Did all the usual clear caches, dump temp files, history etc. Ran CCleaner multiple times too. The computer is a six month old Dell Desktop 8930 running Windows 10 Home. All was fine until 21 January. Went back to my old Windows 7 desktop and every thing works fine there. Is anyone else having these problems? What can be done? I'm getting more and more disenchanted with Windows 10.

:)

pacal2, Jan 25, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 25, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Website Problems After Last Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Website Problems Last

2. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  3. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  4. Windows 10 last update problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 last update problems: [ATTACH] First of all, sorry for the machine translation. Since the last "big" update for windows 10 was installed, it sometimes behaves strangely. It does not hang completely, but stops responding. Programs do not close or open, but windows can be moved, minimized, and so...
  5. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  6. Trouble getting to login websites after the last Windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble getting to login websites after the last Windows update.: I can login to the site but then it hangs up and will not complete to exact website. Everything works OK if I use Internet Explorer. Any help would be much appreciated....
  7. Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.: I updated Windows on 8/22/2019, and started having problems with my Dell XPS after that. First, I got an error message upon startup that the system didn't recognize the AC Adapter. The system has slowed to a very s l o w crawl and shuts down periodically. Last week I found...
  8. Problem after the last update for 1903

Problem after the last update for 1903: Used recovery after problems after the last update for Windows 1903. I now have a laptop that opens items I have not clicked on, takes at least 4 clicks to select a box on a page and even then will uncheck it. It is almost impossible to move an item or scroll a page. The...
  9. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  10. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...