Windows 10: Website security issues after every windows update?

Discus and support Website security issues after every windows update? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After any Windows 10 update, websites I frequent daily block me saying I have a new device. After going through an advanced security clearance with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidNisula, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Website security issues after every windows update?

After any Windows 10 update, websites I frequent daily block me saying I have a new device. After going through an advanced security clearance with them, every thing is clear until the next update. How can I stop this very annoying result that blocks me from efficiently using my PC.

:)

DavidNisula, Jun 2, 2019

2. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Website access issues NOT SECURE

Hi Stewart,

There is a possibility that this is an issue with the Internet browser. For proper isolation, kindly answer the queries below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using other Internet browser?
    • Have you tried clearing the browser's cache and test the issue again?
    • Have you installed any security certificate for the website?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done to resolve the issue?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Website security issues after every windows update?

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

Hello,

I understand that you are unable to open some websites in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Website security issues after every windows update?

1. Website security issues after every windows update? - Similar Threads - Website security issues

2. VPN Issues after security update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Issues after security update: After a security update my VPN is having issues connecting. Update says it occured the 3/23/2022 but I dont know how to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-issues-after-security-update/67bfa819-b869-46e9-a3b3-6e68513c3577
  3. VPN Issues after security update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN Issues after security update: After a security update my VPN is having issues connecting. Update says it occured the 3/23/2022 but I dont know how to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-issues-after-security-update/67bfa819-b869-46e9-a3b3-6e68513c3577
  4. VPN Issues after security update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Websites are crashing and hanging after the latest Windows 10 security update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites are crashing and hanging after the latest Windows 10 security update.: Hello there guys, I am facing the same issue once again which I faced in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-winapps/browsers-are-crashing-after-4-5-hours-of-work-in/8d5792b2-7215-4cfd-ac8f-ababa42613b1?tm=1595575593674&auth=1 over a...
  6. Websites are crashing and hanging after the latest Windows 10 security update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites are crashing and hanging after the latest Windows 10 security update.: Hello there guys, I am facing the same issue once again which I faced in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-winapps/browsers-are-crashing-after-4-5-hours-of-work-in/8d5792b2-7215-4cfd-ac8f-ababa42613b1?tm=1595575593674&auth=1 over a...
  7. Websites are crashing and hanging after the latest Windows 10 security update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows Freezes after every Security Update No Bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Freezes after every Security Update No Bluescreen: I've been experiencing this too often. Computer suddenly freezes, if audio is playing, the audio would buzz at the very last frame until I forcefully shut the computer down. Previously, freezes like this would produce a blue screen and errors were collected. Now that does...
  9. Secured website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Secured website: Hi This website is https security certified: https://www.assethomes.in/flats-in-kochi/. But when I visit it through internet explorer I am getting the security warning. Why is it happening?...
  10. Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update: I am having a very strange intermittent issue with the website gamefaqs.com. If i restart my computer i can connect to it fine for maybe 30min but after a bit i get the ERR_CONNECTION_RESET in chrome. It errors out in any browser i try. The things i have done so far are...