Windows 10: Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it...

Discus and support Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hi Foolks, After buying two licenses of Windows 10 Pro for more than ten times this website is selling, after years buying, and using Office... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tiago Felipe Marquez, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it...

Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br  - Partner as it... de998a3c-a355-4d04-8d3f-c02489f5dfad?upload=true.png Hi Foolks,

After buying two licenses of Windows 10 Pro for more than ten times this website is selling, after years buying, and using Office 365, I want to make sure is it is a fraud or not. And if it is, I want to know who I could warn faster next time.

Thank you, that the force be with you to create next generation of OS without Criminal Frauds and not to permit access to my Personal Computer without my knowledge to change things in a bad way inside it.

:)

Tiago Felipe Marquez, Dec 6, 2020

2. Fake Microsoft Partner

dannyboy_360,

No offense, but I've removed the link. I think your suspicion is well grounded. The prices are too low to be legitimate/legal. We don't want to be advertising for them. Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br  - Partner as it... :)

Don

Don Varnau, Dec 6, 2020
  3. GaryS# Win User
    Website selling Windows 10

Is this website selling Windows 10 Pro legit? ... innovationxtechnology

It seems to be a very low price which makes me suspect they are selling it illegally.

GaryS#, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it...

Websites on FB selling Online Microsoft Softwares. Are they legit?

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good day to you.

I would like to inform you that these past few weeks I noticed that there are lot of website advertisement on FB selling microsoft softwares. Not only that the prices they are offering are very low compared when you purchased it on microsoft website.

Seems to good to be true.

I would like to ask if these websites are legal and allowed to sell very low price microsoft softwares?

Peter Tracy, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it...

1. Website selling licenses in an extremely low price : www.kabuco.com.br - Partner as it... - Similar Threads - Website selling licenses

2. Microphone array is extremely low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array is extremely low.: I recently downloaded Windows 11 expecting to be improvements, but instead the microphone array stopped working. The volume of it is at 100%, it claims to be fully working, but when I test it and use it on another application, the amount of volume I can reach no matter how...
  3. Microphone array is extremely low.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone array is extremely low.: I recently downloaded Windows 11 expecting to be improvements, but instead the microphone array stopped working. The volume of it is at 100%, it claims to be fully working, but when I test it and use it on another application, the amount of volume I can reach no matter how...
  4. Microphone volume extremely low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume extremely low: After I reset my computer due to hard disk failure. I've experience problem with my microphone. The problem is when I'm on my Teams call, my friends told me that my mic audio is extremely low. Did a test on audacity software and all of my microphone including the built-in on...
  5. Microphone volume extremely low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone volume extremely low: After I reset my computer due to hard disk failure. I've experience problem with my microphone. The problem is when I'm on my Teams call, my friends told me that my mic audio is extremely low. Did a test on audacity software and all of my microphone including the built-in on...
  6. Is this website legit ? o is it a scam ? prices are unbelievable low!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this website legit ? o is it a scam ? prices are unbelievable low!!: Is this website legit ?: Womens, Mens and Kids Fashion, Furniture, Electricals & More!Fast Track | Next Day Delivery The prices on it are very low!!! too good to be true!!! There is also another one just like it: Children and baby Essentials and household Products | All FREE...
  7. Selling Key in wrong price.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Selling Key in wrong price.: Someone selling windows 10 pro lifetime account for only 10,000 myanmar kyat. Is this legal? https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=118082600160554&id=104185014883646[ATTACH]...
  8. Website selling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Website selling Windows 10: Is this website selling Windows 10 Pro legit? ... https://innovationxtechnology.com/ It seems to be a very low price which makes me suspect they are illegal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-selling-windows-10/06fda737-50fd-4af8-9b8b-905a573c1a6d
  9. Mic volume extremely low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic volume extremely low: i need help ASAP. I have a headset with a mic, and it works fine on my laptop, my Xbox, my phone, everything. The mic is normal volume there. However, in Windows 10, it is extremely quiet, even though all my mic settings are turned to 100. Gain does not help, none of the...
  10. Activation Key In Low Price

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Key In Low Price: https://www.shopclues.com/search?q=windows%2010&cid=32750&auto_suggest=1&seq=0&type=category&token=windows&count=9&z=1 it is possible...