Windows 10: website signin

Discus and support website signin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a Dell Inspiron 3541 laptop with Windows 10. I have Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Just updated and Google Chrome as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarrollRockwell, Feb 6, 2020.

1. website signin

I am using a Dell Inspiron 3541 laptop with Windows 10. I have Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Just updated and Google Chrome as my browsers. On any other computer other than the Dell, I can sign onto Synchrony Bank and check my cd's, xnsfer money, etc. BUT, on the Dell when I try to log on, it just keeps telling me "Loading", then clears, the "Loading", etc., etc., etc.. On any other website on this Dell computer, everything works fine. I can connect to Fidelity, Wells Fargo, Patelco, whatever. No problems. ONLY SYNCHRONY DOES NOT CONNECT AND KEEPS LOADING. And that is using any of the three 3 browsers I mentioned above. And like I said, on any other computer, smartphone, ipad, Kindle, no problem connecting. ONLY THIS DELL AND THE SYNCHRONY WEBSITE IS THE PROBLEM. Can someone give me an idea of what is going on??

:)

CarrollRockwell, Feb 6, 2020

2. Re-signin

Problem: read or doze for not many seconds and Windows 10 makes me re-signin. How to avoid or lengthen time? Guru Kirin suggested typing power and sleep, then selecting same. How does one do that? I get the words power and sleep, or by clicking, I get
    them on white field with blue background. But I cannot get to next step: select time. Time is not a choice I can find. Next step goes undone, and I don't achieve goal.

SteveLawrenceSF, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 6, 2020
  4. website signin

signin error

Hello,

To better assist you, do let us know how exactly you installed Windows 10.

I would suggest you to try performing a startup repair using an installation media and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below:

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website

• Download the media creation tool and then run it.

• Select Create installation media for another PC.

• Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).

• Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.

• Connect the installation media you created to your nonfunctional PC, and then turn it on.

• On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select
      Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.

• Select Repair your computer.

• On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot >
      Advanced options > Startup Repair.
    Let us know the result.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

website signin

1. website signin - Similar Threads - website signin

2. Just one website not loading images on Surface 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just one website not loading images on Surface 9: Hello,I have problem with only one website https://element.market/ not loading images on Surface 9 i5-1235UOne month ago it was working normal on this PC but now is like on screen shot no images showing.I have update and restart my PC, clear browsing data, clear cookies,...
  3. Just one website not loading images on Surface 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just one website not loading images on Surface 9: Hello,I have problem with only one website https://element.market/ not loading images on Surface 9 i5-1235UOne month ago it was working normal on this PC but now is like on screen shot no images showing.I have update and restart my PC, clear browsing data, clear cookies,...
  4. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  5. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  6. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website: So, I was on the Fandom website to look at articles about episodes in TV shows, but my computer crashed. It says: :Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.For more information about this issue...
  7. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website: So, I was on the Fandom website to look at articles about episodes in TV shows, but my computer crashed. It says: :Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.For more information about this issue...
  8. My computer crashed when I am viewing articles on Fandom website

9. Camera not working with applications and websites

Camera not working with applications and websites: My camera works but applications/websites such as Google Meet and Microsoft Teams show error. I checked Device Manager and I see 2 drivers with the same name but one shows as "USB video device" and the other as "Realtek PC Camera driver". Does that mean the applications are...
  10. Camera not working with applications and websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working with applications and websites: My camera works but applications/websites such as Google Meet and Microsoft Teams show error. I checked Device Manager and I see 2 drivers with the same name but one shows as "USB video device" and the other as "Realtek PC Camera driver". Does that mean the applications are...