Windows 10: website stay open

Discus and support website stay open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why do my websites return after i turn my computer off and on thought, they close automatically THANK YOU TIMMY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Sep 20, 2019.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

website stay open

why do my websites return after i turn my computer off and on thought, they close automatically

THANK YOU

TIMMY

:)

TIMMY 067, Sep 20, 2019

2. Error- HTTP/1.1 200 OK on Edge and other browers goes blank when try to open particular websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • What happens when you try to access the same websites in other PC?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it help you.

• Open the Microsoft Edge browser. Open a website.
    • Click on '. . .' select Open with Internet Explorer
      and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue doesn't resolve, try the below steps.

• Press Start, type Internet Explorer and
      select it.
    • Press Ctrl + Shift + P, it opens Internet Explorer as
      InPrivate mode
      . Try to access the website and check if the issue still persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Arcadian Win User
    Firefox suddenly won't open website

Tried a lot of the suggestions thanks especially the about:config to false but it still won't open the website.

Arcadian, Sep 20, 2019
  4. website stay open

How to open Edge and IE with prefered website

Hi, Paul.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue still arises.

In Internet Explorer:

• Open “Internet Explorer” and
      click on the “Gear” icon located in the right top corner if the screen
    • Click on “Internet Options”, go to the “General”
      tab and in the dialog box type the address of the website
      that you want to open as default.
    • Then click on the “Start with Homepage”,
      then click on “Apply” and then “OK”.

Microsoft Edge:

• Open Edge, click on thesymbol on the left corner of the screen.
    • Then click on the “Open With” and
      “Specific page or pages” and select “Custom” from the drop down list.
    • Type the address of the website that you want Edge to automatically open when you open it.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

website stay open

1. website stay open - Similar Threads - website stay open

2. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites Opening at will: Recently, while I am on any website, if I click anything a new window opens up with a website I didn't request. This has become very regular and is quite irritating. What has changed and can I reverse this?...
  3. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites Opening at will: Recently, while I am on any website, if I click anything a new window opens up with a website I didn't request. This has become very regular and is quite irritating. What has changed and can I reverse this?...
  4. Websites Opening at will

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't open Website

Can't open Website: I can't open a financial website on my desktop running Windows 10 V21H2, though I can open it on my tablet and cell phone. This began about two weeks ago out of the blue. Any thoughts appreciated....
  6. Photos not staying open

Photos not staying open: I cannot get my photos to remain open in windows 10. This has only just started. I click to open and after few seconds it reverts back.This applies to all photos be it on hard drive, onedrive or dropboxI did a windows upgrade yesterday. Could this have something to do with...
  7. Photos not staying open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos not staying open: I cannot get my photos to remain open in windows 10. This has only just started. I click to open and after few seconds it reverts back.This applies to all photos be it on hard drive, onedrive or dropboxI did a windows upgrade yesterday. Could this have something to do with...
  8. opening a link on a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening a link on a website: I'm trying to open a link while on a website and it takes me to the Microsoft Windows update page. My computer is up to date so I don't know what to do! Anyone else had this happen? I need help! Thanks!...
  9. Website doesn't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website doesn't open: I opened a specific website one day and the next day it said that the DNS name did not exist and it couldn't reach that page. This problem is only for one website. Please help. It repeatedly shows THE SAME THING. help....
  10. Cortana opening websites

Cortana opening websites: On the other account on my PC if i type something like golf.com it will open directly to it, but on my account it brings me to a bing web search. How do i get it to open directly to the website? 10352