Windows 10: website tabs which show open websistes at very top of screen are black and impossible to read

Discus and support website tabs which show open websistes at very top of screen are black and impossible to read in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change website tabs from black to white?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JAMES FJOHNSON, Nov 14, 2019.

1. website tabs which show open websistes at very top of screen are black and impossible to read

How do I change website tabs from black to white?

:)

JAMES FJOHNSON, Nov 14, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 14, 2019
  3. How to open Edge and IE with prefered website

Hi, Paul.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue still arises.

In Internet Explorer:

• Open “Internet Explorer” and
      click on the “Gear” icon located in the right top corner if the screen
    • Click on “Internet Options”, go to the “General”
      tab and in the dialog box type the address of the website
      that you want to open as default.
    • Then click on the “Start with Homepage”,
      then click on “Apply” and then “OK”.

Microsoft Edge:

• Open Edge, click on thesymbol on the left corner of the screen.
    • Then click on the “Open With” and
      “Specific page or pages” and select “Custom” from the drop down list.
    • Type the address of the website that you want Edge to automatically open when you open it.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

website tabs which show open websistes at very top of screen are black and impossible to read

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

website tabs which show open websistes at very top of screen are black and impossible to read

1. website tabs which show open websistes at very top of screen are black and impossible to read - Similar Threads - website tabs show

2. Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ: I asked a similar question to this a couple months back but that only temporarily fixed my problem. Sometimes not all the time but a GOOD amount when I close my computer when I'm done using it, when I open it again the screen is just black. Occasionally I am able to get it to...
  3. Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ: I asked a similar question to this a couple months back but that only temporarily fixed my problem. Sometimes not all the time but a GOOD amount when I close my computer when I'm done using it, when I open it again the screen is just black. Occasionally I am able to get it to...
  4. Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black bar at top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black bar at top of screen: In the first image I have rotated the screen by 180 degrees where as in the second image it's the default way I guess so that it is a physical hardware issue rather than a software issue please someone help me it's about 3 millimetre at the top it's complete black and when I...
  6. Opening a website directly in a new tab

in Browsers and Email
    Opening a website directly in a new tab: Hi When I open a new tab in Microsoft Edge 87.0.x for Windows 10 20H2, how do I open a website directly? Thanks Bye 171423
  7. tab on top of my screen on computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tab on top of my screen on computer: How to get rid of small tab on top of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tab-on-top-of-my-screen-on-computer/f10b6888-4069-434d-a852-d695943e06c4
  8. A Black search Tab at the top of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Black search Tab at the top of my screen: Sorry to bother but i need help because my computer has a black search bar in the top of my computer but it isn't like the internet explorer. It does not have anything it just says search the web. i have been trying everything like control panel and searching bing, bar, web...
  9. tabs at top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs at top: i have tabs showing at the top, taking up half of the screen. Can't get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-at-top/33da3af4-9a29-4331-8ba3-0431eb3f5db4
  10. Tabs at top of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tabs at top of screen: I would like to know how to get the tabs tray, at the top of the screen removed. It takes up the top 3 inches of my screen, leaving me with a small screen. Driving me nuts....