Windows 10: website

Discus and support website in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is this website get stuck for 10 min before opening see image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIMMY 067, Dec 6, 2022.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

website

Why is this website get stuck for 10 min before opening see image

:)

TIMMY 067, Dec 6, 2022

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 6, 2022
  3. website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

website

scrolling down within websites

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

• What is the make and model of the touchpad?
    • When did this issue with touchpad start?
    From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    Method 3: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

• Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select Windows 7, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

website

1. website - Similar Threads - website

2. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  3. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  4. why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?: i’ve tried everything i could think of; i flushed dns, made ip configurations reset, etc., checked for updates for my network adapters, reset my network adapters, reset firewall settings and i obviously did the more basic solutions like resetting my pc, etc.i tried also...
  5. why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?

why isn’t my pc able to connect to certain websites and game launchers ie ea sports?: i’ve tried everything i could think of; i flushed dns, made ip configurations reset, etc., checked for updates for my network adapters, reset my network adapters, reset firewall settings and i obviously did the more basic solutions like resetting my pc, etc.i tried also...
  6. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  7. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  8. Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....: Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-some-websites-the-typing-thing/4300090b-3fe6-428d-aaa0-805a75df657e
  9. Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....

Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....: Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-some-websites-the-typing-thing/4300090b-3fe6-428d-aaa0-805a75df657e
  10. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928