Windows 10: Websites disappearing when minimized

Discus and support Websites disappearing when minimized in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; New computer with Windows 10 Home. If I minimize a webpage, it closes and doesn't show up on the taskbar. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Meg2018, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Meg2018 Win User

Websites disappearing when minimized

New computer with Windows 10 Home. If I minimize a webpage, it closes and doesn't show up on the taskbar. What to do?

:)

Meg2018, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 27, 2018
  3. minimized websites

When I open new tabs and then minimize the websites/tabs at the bottom of the screen, I am unable to maximize open them again when I click on them.

Please advise.

CindyStern, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Websites disappearing when minimized

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Websites disappearing when minimized

1. Websites disappearing when minimized - Similar Threads - Websites disappearing minimized

2. A minimize all line disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A minimize all line disappeared.: I used to have a line at the very bottom right of my screen on taskbar, it would minimize all applications and reopen them when you would click it again. When I went to use it yesterday it would not appear or just exist. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but I cannot...
  3. A minimize all line disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A minimize all line disappeared.: I used to have a line at the very bottom right of my screen on taskbar, it would minimize all applications and reopen them when you would click it again. When I went to use it yesterday it would not appear or just exist. I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but I cannot...
  4. minimize/maximize disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize/maximize disappear: on windows taskbar, I can "X" out of a screen, but there is no longer a minimize - or maximize -screen function, just the "X". What did I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximize-disappear/5859e95b-8b5b-4ee7-ad05-328a843e6f7f
  5. Windows disappear when minimized

Windows disappear when minimized: I am currently using version 1909, Windows 10. Since the upgrade, I am able to open an app window but I am unable to minimize my window without it disappearing. The app icon does not appear on the taskbar, therefore, I cannot retrieve it. It appears that the app window has...
  6. Your Phone App (back button when minimized disappeared).

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App (back button when minimized disappeared).: So when the app is minimized, there used to be a back button on the top of the screen while in any particular message to go back to the list of all messages the the app is at its smallest size. Now that back button is gone, how do I get it back? I don't want to full screen...
  7. Desktop disappeared and can't minimize screens

Desktop disappeared and can't minimize screens: I did an update and now all my desktop shows apps and not my icons. And I can't do short cuts nor minimize screens. I have tried various solutions I have found on the internet and NOTHING is working. Very frustrated and wasting alot of my time. :(...
  8. Minimizing App Window Causes it to Disappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Minimizing App Window Causes it to Disappear: Kind of strange problem. I'm on a dual monitor system 4K & HD monitors with latest win10 Pro x64. I have an app I want to run on my HD monitor, but it launches to my 4K monitor maximized. Normally, all I have to do is minimize it and move it to the other monitor and size or...
  9. Minimize Edge, and it disappears?

in Browsers and Email
    Minimize Edge, and it disappears?: Hey guys/gals, I'm on Windows 10 Pro Build 14316.rs1_release, 160402-2217. Every time I minimize the Edge Browser, it minimizes fine, but then I go to click on the edge logo on my taskbar, and it pulls up a new window, I can't get back to the window I had open before. I've...
  10. Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on second display disappears when I minimize all windows: I recently starting having an issue where the taskbar on my secondary display disappears when I click the right corner of the taskbar on the primary display. This doesn't happen with Peek Preview; only when I click to minimize all windows. I'm not seeing a setting which would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i minimize a site it disappears