Windows 10: Websites languages

Discus and support Websites languages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I’d like to adjust settings in such way that my browser Internet Explorer 11 shows buttons in one language but some other websites shows the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrandiTyeryar, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Websites languages

I’d like to adjust settings in such way that my browser Internet Explorer 11 shows buttons in one language but some other websites shows the other language. At present, some websites change URL according to my geographical location (I think so) and consequently the site language. Can I change it?

:)

BrandiTyeryar, Oct 15, 2018

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Websites languages

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Websites languages

1. Websites languages - Similar Threads - Websites languages

2. language being changed on one website, thus far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language being changed on one website, thus far: i guess my new credit card company is following me around online as does everyone else but now their website, sign in etc is all in spanish.I changed it but i want them to stop. i wrote to them since i was doing spanish lessons online, i guess that's how it happened. That's...
  3. language being changed on one website, thus far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    language being changed on one website, thus far: i guess my new credit card company is following me around online as does everyone else but now their website, sign in etc is all in spanish.I changed it but i want them to stop. i wrote to them since i was doing spanish lessons online, i guess that's how it happened. That's...
  4. language being changed on one website, thus far

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language: Hi Everyone,Our applications have been set to the US date format and we have found the culprit:What we want to know is how to change this via Intune so that when we autopilot a machine it is automatically set.... Looking forward to hearing back from anyone......
  6. Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language: Hi Everyone,Our applications have been set to the US date format and we have found the culprit:What we want to know is how to change this via Intune so that when we autopilot a machine it is automatically set.... Looking forward to hearing back from anyone......
  7. Globally Change the Apps and Websites Language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft update catalog website language choice unavaillable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft update catalog website language choice unavaillable: Note: my question is specific to "Microsoft Update Catalog Website". No link is offered to change the website language. I have searched for this on Home screen and the next screen after a search. O/S: Windows 10 Pro French, up-to-date....
  9. how to chnage language setting for apps and websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to chnage language setting for apps and websites: Today I have discovered that my apps, such as mail, are showing in Japanese. When I go to settings it shows all languages as UK English aside from the box labelled Apps and Websites. I have tried left and right clicking on the box to change the preference but nothing happens....
  10. How do I remove website language suggestions in Microsoft products?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove website language suggestions in Microsoft products?: [ATTACH] I am in Italy and probably opened my account using Italian. But I changed all language entries to English and still get these website suggestions which appear again and again. Not sure if the issue is in Edge, location, or my Microsoft account and maybe you have a...