Windows 10: Websites loader super slow sometimes and other times almost instantly

Discus and support Websites loader super slow sometimes and other times almost instantly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello i have been using windows10 for a long time. in the previous versions of windows i did not have this problem. Whenever i try to load pages... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by EOS1001, May 28, 2019.

1. EOS1001 Win User

Websites loader super slow sometimes and other times almost instantly

Hello i have been using windows10 for a long time. in the previous versions of windows i did not have this problem. Whenever i try to load pages sometimes they load instantly and at other times they take minutes.
    And this happens when trying to load the same web pages or using the back and forwards function so this also happens on web pages ive already visited and that are in the cache.

I have done a full scan and have no viruses, i have used all the different kind of browsers and used add ons that increased speed. the add ons did increase the speed but i still have the same problem where at times the speed is slow and at others super fast.

i have xfinity internet which is VERY fast so this makes no sense i get download speeds from 5mbs to 10 mbs using wireless and on speedtest.net i get downloads at 48mbs and uploads at 3.27 mbs (so why arent my download speeds higher??) can anyone help me with this problem?

I also want to add that this problem happens with youtube videos and that i do not have this problem on my phone.

Thank you

:)

EOS1001, May 28, 2019

2. super slow

Hi Mehedy,

PC performance might slow down due to a possible corrupted system file, high CPU, memory, or disk usage, hardware failures or software conflicts. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • On which activity does your PC slows down?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the given methods on this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 28, 2019
  3. WaKeMaTTa Win User
    Google Chrome running super slow

Today I started my computer as usual. And opened the Google Chrome browser and found that I was running SUPER slow.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
    (1) Create a new browser window
    (2) Choose File -> New Tab

What is the expected output?

The NTP page should display instantaneously

What do you see instead?

The NTP takes a full 1 second to appear. By "appear" I mean the new tab appears with blan content instantly, but then you wait 1s for the NTP page contents to finally show up.

Attached is a trace - see pid 47093. It shows two NTP loads, one at 5.5s and the second at 8.5s. It shows the page taking about 200ms to load, followed by a CSS animation that runs for 1.1s (according to the red boxes along the top).

I'm using:

• Windows 10 (64-bit)
    • Google Chrome v49.0.2623.112 m (64-bit) (last version)
      • Extensions: ad-block
    • PC:
      • CPU AMD FX-8320 (3.5GHz)
      • RAM 8GB

Edit

Is a bug.

WaKeMaTTa, May 28, 2019
  4. dnroerig Win User

Super super super slow running Windows 10

I have a Samsung touch screen computer. I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of months ago. I have Norton antivirus. A couple of weeks ago my computer started to run slow. I did a "go back to a known good date" reset. worked for a while. then started to slow
    down. Now it takes over an hour from turning on computer to get to google web page. It works, but is super super slow. Do you have a suggestion to try so I dont lose my saved data. I have only got on set up (F8) once on many attempts. Thank you for any help.

dnroerig, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Websites loader super slow sometimes and other times almost instantly - Similar Threads - Websites loader super

2. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  3. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  4. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  6. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  7. Super slow computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super slow computer: My friends computer suddenly runs super slow after starting up it today. Yesterday it was no problem but suddenly today it took ages just for him to start up the computer. What could be the problem?...
  8. Windows photos app super slow sometimes when opening an image.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows photos app super slow sometimes when opening an image.: For context, I have an i5-9600k, GTX 1070, and 16gb ram so it's not the hardware that's causing the speed problem. Sometimes when I open a photo it opens quickly but then other times my mouse just turns into an hourglass and the app opens but doesn't display anything and...
  9. Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Websites sometimes load and sometimes not: I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes load, sometimes do not...
  10. Super slow boot time and unrecognized HDD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Super slow boot time and unrecognized HDD: So for about maybe 1 year maybe more my computer does this very random and very annoying thing where one of my HDD's does not show up in the bios and if I try to just boot in to windows it can take upwards of 5 minutes for it to finally bring me to login screen (I get stuck...