Windows 10: websites not loading after update

Discus and support websites not loading after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the latest automatic windows update I am able to access some websites but most are no longer accessible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Timothy Theisen ttheisen, Jan 25, 2021.

1. websites not loading after update

After the latest automatic windows update I am able to access some websites but most are no longer accessible.

:)

Timothy Theisen ttheisen, Jan 25, 2021
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 25, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jan 25, 2021
  4. websites not loading after update

Unable to load website

After the latest update of windows 10 web browers such as microsoft edge,google chrome and even Internet Explorer is unable to load website instead a message appears "can't reach to this website" this is happening for some days please suggest some solutions

adityapatel2, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

websites not loading after update

1. websites not loading after update - Similar Threads - websites loading update

2. Chrome not loading websites after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading websites after update: After the latest Windows update, Chrome does not load websites anymore. Whenever I try to go to a website, the only thing I see is that spinner on the the tab as if it's loading, but nothing else happens. This keeps happening after Windows updates. After a few days, Chrome...
  3. Problems with websites loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with websites loading: I posted this question a few days ago, but nobody answered. I hope I will get an answer this time. I've been having serious trouble with Yahoo Mail, which is my primary email account. When I try to load it Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge, I either end up with a blank...
  4. Website loading times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website loading times: My websites are all loading sloooowly! It can take the better part of a minute to get the whole thing. Even slower with MCS 2004 version update! What can I do to get websites to load quickly as they should? Thanks, Dennyboy...
  5. Loading error retry on websites using Windows 10 after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loading error retry on websites using Windows 10 after an update: Hello, Since yesterday I've been unable to load some videos on some websites. You Tube works as does videos on Facebook. I have cleared the cache and cookies and under Device Manager have updated the driver on my Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. Restarted as advised but still the...
  6. Infinite loading to websites

Infinite loading to websites: Browsers not working, infinately loading websites, with any websites (well internet explorer won't open anyways so i'm not counting that) minecraft won't open, was saying I hadn't activated windows but that's gone (after i unplugged and replugged the computer) all other...
  7. Websites Not Loading Properly

Websites Not Loading Properly: Some websites are only loading html and not the pictures. How to fix??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/websites-not-loading-properly/b829b089-b1a4-4f59-a062-a615c3744c51
  8. Slow website loading

Slow website loading: Hello, Two days ago I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a new HDD and everything worked great up until today 13 aug, when I started up the PC and was greeted with an updated.After updating I noticed that all websites load either incredibly slow or not at all. I...
  9. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...
  10. Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update: I am having a very strange intermittent issue with the website gamefaqs.com. If i restart my computer i can connect to it fine for maybe 30min but after a bit i get the ERR_CONNECTION_RESET in chrome. It errors out in any browser i try. The things i have done so far are...