Windows 10: Websites opened in Google Chrome takes longer time in Windowns 10.

Discus and support Websites opened in Google Chrome takes longer time in Windowns 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Websites opened in google chrome takes longer time to load in comparison to Microsoft Edge. The diffrence in time is sometimes 30 sec. At times same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Win10User2k4, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Websites opened in Google Chrome takes longer time in Windowns 10.

Websites opened in google chrome takes longer time to load in comparison to Microsoft Edge. The diffrence in time is sometimes 30 sec. At times same website wont open when new instance of google chrome is opened parallely. This issue was not observed before reseting the windows 10 OS.
    Apparanetly I have tried reseting Google crome settings and reinstalled many times.
    Can you confirm if any Microsoft settings or windows defender setings is making this issue on Chrome.

:)

Win10User2k4, Sep 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Websites opened in Google Chrome takes longer time in Windowns 10.

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Websites opened in Google Chrome takes longer time in Windowns 10.

1. Websites opened in Google Chrome takes longer time in Windowns 10. - Similar Threads - Websites opened Google

2. google chrome no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome no longer working: When I attempt to open google chrome I get the following message: An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020https://errors.edgesuite.net/30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020I have uninstalled and reinstalled same thing any ideas,...
  3. google chrome no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome no longer working: When I attempt to open google chrome I get the following message: An error occurred while processing your request.Reference #30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020https://errors.edgesuite.net/30.502b3417.1712516459.33b1a020I have uninstalled and reinstalled same thing any ideas,...
  4. Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome: I've been experiencing problems with certain websites when trying to open their site. Sometimes the content within the site will not open as well. The error messages I receive may be " example.com took too long to respond" the connection was reset; Some sites do not open and...
  5. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: Restarted my computer and now Google Chrome will not open up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/ac556932-f95f-4c55-887f-dbe4c5984b43
  6. Google Chrome opens only 30% of the time

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome opens only 30% of the time: I recently bought a new desktop. I use Firefox as my default browser, however, I use Google Chrome to play an online game that is on Google Cloudflare or something like that. I never had any issues opening Google Chrome until I got this new PC. I have used the game's...
  7. Google Chrome opens only 30% of the time

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome opens only 30% of the time: I recently bought a new desktop (see my system under my profile). I use Firefox as my default browser, however, I use Google Chrome to play an online game that is on Google Cloudflare or something like that. I never had any issues opening Google Chrome until I got this new...
  8. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  9. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_8/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  10. Help with Google Chrome Automatically Opens Unknown Websites

Help with Google Chrome Automatically Opens Unknown Websites: Google chrome automatically opens websites (unknown websites) on my computer which is causing my computer to run slower and/or freeze up. It opens several unknown websites which run at the same time. I am unable to select the settings or the control icon it turns orange and...