Windows 10: Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

Discus and support Websites sometimes load and sometimes not in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ApoorvPotnis, May 26, 2020.

1. Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes load, sometimes do not even when there is no problem with the internet connectivity. Bing is the only website which always loads correctly. I see this problem on many browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Brave. Although, downloads of Windows updates or Steam games happen pretty fast.

I've done what is mentioned in this question, changed DNS to 8.8.8.8/8.8.8.4, disabled IPv6, disabled firewall, reset my wi-fi driver RTL8723DE wi-fi card, reset my router, even installed the whole Windows for the same, but I'm still getting the same problem. I cannot understand why. Sometimes, websites load after reloading 2-3 times. But loading happens erratically. Why is this happening and how can I resolve it?

:)

ApoorvPotnis, May 26, 2020

2. Flash websites won't load on Edge

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix this issue and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser and go to any website.
    • Click on more option on the right top corner.
    • Click on F12 Developers Tool.
    • Then click on emulation tab.
    • Under “user agent string” tab select which browser you need and check if the issue persist.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 26, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 26, 2020
  4. Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

Unable to load website

After the latest update of windows 10 web browers such as microsoft edge,google chrome and even Internet Explorer is unable to load website instead a message appears "can't reach to this website" this is happening for some days please suggest some solutions

adityapatel2, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Websites sometimes load and sometimes not

1. Websites sometimes load and sometimes not - Similar Threads - Websites sometimes load

2. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  3. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites: Windows 10 Home22H2This is my elderly parents computer and while my Dad is fairly computer savvy, he has a tendency to do things he shouldn't and can be forgetful, so it's difficult for me to know exact details regarding when these problems started. I should state that I'm no...
  4. Thumbnails/Images Sometimes Slow to Load On Websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sometimes Windows not loaded normally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sometimes Windows not loaded normally: HelloI got new PC with Windows 11 Pro several days ago. Today and few days ago I experienced with:1. black screen - the mouse was there, but nothing displayed. I tried CTRL + ALT + DEL and this show up menu and icons where I was able to restart PC. I did restart and then...
  6. sometimes Windows not loaded normally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sometimes Windows not loaded normally: HelloI got new PC with Windows 11 Pro several days ago. Today and few days ago I experienced with:1. black screen - the mouse was there, but nothing displayed. I tried CTRL + ALT + DEL and this show up menu and icons where I was able to restart PC. I did restart and then...
  7. Websites sometimes load sometimes do not

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Websites sometimes load sometimes do not: I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro (Version 1909, OS build 18363.836) on my laptop. I've connected to my home wi-fi which works well without any problems on other devices and on the same machine with other Linux operating systems. Only on Windows, websites sometimes...
  8. Chrome: sometimes it works and sometimes it loads partway and then quits responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome: sometimes it works and sometimes it loads partway and then quits responding: I have been using Chrome until about 2 weeks ago, sometimes it works and sometimes it loads partway and then quits responding. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome/2a8303bc-2cb1-480a-a881-10f51292de1b
  9. windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows sometimes loads very very slow sometimes works.: soo long story short. i been having problems with my pc. i would record game plays then pc would freeze. hard reset try it again and it would freeze. then sometimes it would work fine no problems. now it would freeze after inputting my password to windows. it would load a...
  10. Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mystery of the "sometimes" driver (sometimes works, sometimes not)..?: I have this old-ish Midi interface. The last driver was a windows 8 driver. So, I restart in unsigned driver mode and browse manually to the driver. I made alterations in the .INF file so Win10 would be happier. Win10 loads it up but complains. So a bit sad I do a normal...