Windows 10: Websites timing out regularly

Discus and support Websites timing out regularly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, Just bought a new laptop and upgraded it up to Windows 10. I've installed chrome without any problems but I'm struggling to access certain... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by uvxt, Oct 2, 2015.

1. uvxt Win User

Websites timing out regularly

Hi all,

Just bought a new laptop and upgraded it up to Windows 10. I've installed chrome without any problems but I'm struggling to access certain websites - I keep getting a webpage not available 'EER_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT'

I've tried it on Windows Edge and Firefox and get the same message. I've been able to access the same pages on my android phone, so I know the pages are up and running.

Pages I have been trying include:

bet365.com
    rctech.net
    agar.io (loads front page but can't run the game)

I'm running an Acer V15 with an i7 processort

If anyone has any ideas as to what might be the problem or any possible solutions, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks

:)

uvxt, Oct 2, 2015

2. Excel Mobile macros

You might want to check out
    Softmaker's Office 2010 for Windows Mobile.
    The spreadsheet application in that bundle provides a better Excel like experience on a windows mobile device and supports more Excel features than the native application. It isn't cheap, but check the website
    regularly - they discount the software from time-to-time.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Internet Cuts Out Regularly

You can check and try more advanced troubleshooting steps on this link.

Lov Dollente, Oct 2, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Did you download the Win 10 updates after upgrading? That usually fixes driver issues.
    But you might wanna try going to Acer website and check for Win 10 supported driver for your network adapter.

badrobot, Oct 2, 2015
  5. uvxt Win User
    Hi

Yeah I've installed all the windows updates when I upgraded. I've also checked for driver updates for the network card both from windows and on the acer website and its fully up to date.

Its weird. I can access most sites quickly and without a drama

uvxt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Websites timing out regularly - Similar Threads - Websites timing regularly

2. Regular BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs out of nowhere: My PC sometimes does the BSOD while im doing something, playing a game, programing, etc., it doesn't drop the frames or anything, just BSOD, and its happening with low-demand things, like simple 2D games, this started happening when I upgraded my PC. I have searched a little...
  3. Regular BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSODs out of nowhere: My PC sometimes does the BSOD while im doing something, playing a game, programing, etc., it doesn't drop the frames or anything, just BSOD, and its happening with low-demand things, like simple 2D games, this started happening when I upgraded my PC. I have searched a little...
  4. Regular BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Connection Time Out for certain websites while other websites or LAN access are OK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection Time Out for certain websites while other websites or LAN access are OK: This problem appears frequently but not sure what the reason is.When the problem happens:1. For browser going to China website, such as qq.com, zhihu.com and other famous websites which are less likely to be down, browser reports ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT Microsoft Edge and...
  6. Connection Time Out for certain websites while other websites or LAN access are OK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection Time Out for certain websites while other websites or LAN access are OK: This problem appears frequently but not sure what the reason is.When the problem happens:1. For browser going to China website, such as qq.com, zhihu.com and other famous websites which are less likely to be down, browser reports ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT Microsoft Edge and...
  7. websites time out error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    websites time out error: i can not get on to nordvpn keeps time out error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/websites-time-out-error/b88cafbf-db10-4dfa-8695-8d538f5bc590
  8. Website loading times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website loading times: My websites are all loading sloooowly! It can take the better part of a minute to get the whole thing. Even slower with MCS 2004 version update! What can I do to get websites to load quickly as they should? Thanks, Dennyboy...
  9. checking out on websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    checking out on websites: I keep having issues when trying to check out on sites like Walmart, Amazon, etc. It doesn't happen all the time but recently way too often. It will usually let me get to the cart but then just set and spin forever! Paypal was doing this a couple days ago. This morning I...
  10. Connection times out for one specific website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection times out for one specific website: So I recently have gone off to college, bringing a desktop, a laptop and an iPhone. All websites except my school's website(s) load perfectly on all three devices, but only my phone can access school-related websites. So school.edu, xxx.school.edu, anything like that will not...