Windows 10: Websites timing out regularly

Discus and support Websites timing out regularly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, Just bought a new laptop and upgraded it up to Windows 10. I've installed chrome without any problems but I'm struggling to access certain... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by uvxt, Oct 2, 2015.

1. uvxt Win User

Websites timing out regularly

Hi all,

Just bought a new laptop and upgraded it up to Windows 10. I've installed chrome without any problems but I'm struggling to access certain websites - I keep getting a webpage not available 'EER_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT'

I've tried it on Windows Edge and Firefox and get the same message. I've been able to access the same pages on my android phone, so I know the pages are up and running.

Pages I have been trying include:

bet365.com
    rctech.net
    agar.io (loads front page but can't run the game)

I'm running an Acer V15 with an i7 processort

If anyone has any ideas as to what might be the problem or any possible solutions, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks

:)

uvxt, Oct 2, 2015

2. Excel Mobile macros

You might want to check out
    Softmaker's Office 2010 for Windows Mobile.
    The spreadsheet application in that bundle provides a better Excel like experience on a windows mobile device and supports more Excel features than the native application. It isn't cheap, but check the website
    regularly - they discount the software from time-to-time.

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Internet Cuts Out Regularly

You can check and try more advanced troubleshooting steps on this link.

Lov Dollente, Oct 2, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Did you download the Win 10 updates after upgrading? That usually fixes driver issues.
    But you might wanna try going to Acer website and check for Win 10 supported driver for your network adapter.

badrobot, Oct 2, 2015
  5. uvxt Win User
    Hi

Yeah I've installed all the windows updates when I upgraded. I've also checked for driver updates for the network card both from windows and on the acer website and its fully up to date.

Its weird. I can access most sites quickly and without a drama

uvxt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Websites timing out regularly - Similar Threads - Websites timing regularly

2. checking out on websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    checking out on websites: I keep having issues when trying to check out on sites like Walmart, Amazon, etc. It doesn't happen all the time but recently way too often. It will usually let me get to the cart but then just set and spin forever! Paypal was doing this a couple days ago. This morning I...
  3. Idle Time Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Idle Time Out: My plugged in system goes into 'connected standby' for the reason as shown in the Event Viewer The system is entering connected standby Reason: Idle Timeout. How do I prevent my system from entering connected standby? Please note I have the following settings in Power &...
  4. Access website: I can no longer access a website I used regularly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access website: I can no longer access a website I used regularly: How can I bring up a website I had previously used, but now get message cannot be reached. * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-website-i-can-no-longer-access-a-website-i/1b4ba491-12b2-4432-bf16-7e7815f0e22a
  5. I can't log into areas of some websites as 'session has timed out'

I can't log into areas of some websites as 'session has timed out': When I log into my mobile phone provider's website, it says the session has timed out when I try and log into another area of the website. Similar things happen to me on other websites too e.g. when trying to foreign exchange online. I'd be grateful for guidance on how to...
  6. timing out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    timing out: my Win 10 screen acts like I have been inactive and automatically puts the PC to sleep. This is only taking about 5 minutes. Where is the setting to change this action. I have looked at the power options and the "on battery" setting for shut down and sleep are 25...
  7. " Website Not Responding" All the Time

" Website Not Responding" All the Time: So, my parents got laptops a few years ago, where prompted to update to Windows 10, and have been complaining about it ever since. The main issue seems to be the constant "Website Not Responding" messages appearing every few minutes, though there is the occasional...
  8. Connection times out for one specific website

Connection times out for one specific website: So I recently have gone off to college, bringing a desktop, a laptop and an iPhone. All websites except my school's website(s) load perfectly on all three devices, but only my phone can access school-related websites. So school.edu, xxx.school.edu, anything like that will not...
  9. BSOD at random times + regular crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at random times + regular crashes: I have attached the debug folder, I am getting these BSOD's and I cannot seem to pull a pattern from when they are occurring. Any help appreciated 18895
  10. Wifi Cutting In And Out Very Regularly

Wifi Cutting In And Out Very Regularly: Hi guys - newbie here. I upgraded to Windows 10 recently, and I'm having a problem with my wifi. The signal isn't very strong in my room, and since upgrading, my laptop connects to the wifi for maybe a maximum of ten seconds before cutting out and searching for the network...