Windows 10: Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar

Discus and support Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day, I use quiet a lot your task calendar not the app calendar and it will be very useful to have the week numbers on the task calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Moises Estrelles, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar

Good day,

I use quiet a lot your task calendar not the app calendar and it will be very useful to have the week numbers on the task calendar

Thanks,

:)

Moises Estrelles, Mar 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 calendar week numbers

Can I get week numbers on the calendar in the task bar?

[Moved from: Windows Insider Program/Windows Insider Preview/Install, upgrade, and activate/PC]

Stefanczyk, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Julie fka profjulie, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Geoff_AU Win User

Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar

Calendar Week Number Change

I am running a test routine to check when the (Calendar) Week Number changes.

I am using the following command: "powershell get-date -UFormat %%V" which works successfully, but,

My question is: Why does the Week Number change at
    midnight Monday, and NOT at midnight Sunday, as I would expect...

I am running MS Office 2019 on Windows 10 (Home) Version 1909 (Build 18363.535), on an ASUS Laptop, in Australia.

If it helps, my calendar settings are: 'First Day of Week' = 'Sunday', and 'First Week of Year' = 'First 4-day Week'

Any help with this ??problem?? would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Geoff

Geoff_AU, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar

1. Week numbers on the Windows Task Calendar - Similar Threads - Week numbers Task

2. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  3. Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar week number in Calendar bar on clock: Hello,I would like to ask if its possible to have Calendar week number in task clock calendar: .Also would be helpful for me to have it here: .Thank you for help....
  4. Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar: Hi here on the forum!Some users don’t use email or Outlook. And when you want to know what week number this week is. It would be nice to have the same option as in Outlook to add the week numbers before each week. So we don’t need to search for it. Who is in for this?...
  5. Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar

Optional function to add week numbers in calendar taskbar: Hi here on the forum!Some users don’t use email or Outlook. And when you want to know what week number this week is. It would be nice to have the same option as in Outlook to add the week numbers before each week. So we don’t need to search for it. Who is in for this?...
  6. W10 taskbar calendar week numbers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 taskbar calendar week numbers?: I could only find people saying that 'no', this is not a feature for windows 10 taskbar calendar, but those posts were few years old. Is there anyway to get this feature in 2020 (week numbers on the calendar that opens from the taskbar) or is the only way to use the calendar...
  7. Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show week numbers in the systray calendar of Windows 10?: Hi Microsoft, Can you add an option to display week numbers in the systray calendar? As it's already possible to enable week numbers in the Calendar app - so why not in the systray calendar as well? The systray calendar is easier and faster to click open, which is why it...
  8. View of week in calendar

View of week in calendar: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make the week view smaller? I can only see my schedule per day from 00:00-08:00 at a time and need to keep scrolling back and up and down in order to get an overview of how my entire week will look like. I would like to make the time...
  9. Calendar Week Number Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Week Number Change: I am running a test routine to check when the Calendar Week Number changes. I am using the following command: "powershell get-date -UFormat %%V" which works successfully, but, My question is: Why does the Week Number change at midnight Monday, and NOT at midnight Sunday,...
  10. Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Week Numbers for Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your...