Windows 10: Week old pc. Daily BSOD

Discus and support Week old pc. Daily BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I've bought a pc built for me and on the second day it started to experience bsod's. Mostly during gaming but also a few times during youtube or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mannu, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Mannu Win User

Week old pc. Daily BSOD

Hey,

I've bought a pc built for me and on the second day it started to experience bsod's. Mostly during gaming but also a few times during youtube or browsing. I've also had freezes where i'm forced to restart my pc. So far i've only tried to uninstall latest gpu drivers and revert back to older gpu drivers. I also uninstalled msi afterburner and it seemed to fix my bluescreens for a day or two until it happened again now. I can take it back to the shop where it was built but i'd like to...

Week old pc. Daily BSOD

Mannu, Dec 28, 2019
  2. mzaccone Win User
    mzaccone, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Smurfmans Win User
    daily BSOD during normal windows use (not gameplay)

Here you go:
    step16a, 16b and 17:

Week old pc. Daily BSOD [​IMG]

and I used Everything to find WFP-20190203-1043.dmp (430 MB):
    WFP-20190203-1043.dmp - Google Drive

Smurfmans, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Week old pc. Daily BSOD

BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Week old pc. Daily BSOD

1. Week old pc. Daily BSOD - Similar Threads - Week old Daily

2. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  3. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  4. daily BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    daily BSOD: i am getting daily irql not less or equal BSODhere is the latest V2 log collector file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1I-RE1vtcoKRPMnhere is the memory dump;https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1NT0NvwtP3riIU0...
  5. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello! My laptop crashes everyday, multiple times a day, I've done most of the things I've seen online and I even took it to a service center and they just changed the SSD and swore the BSOD will never happen - forgot to mention, the stop code is WHEA Uncorrectable error...
  6. Daily BSODs; started about a week ago

Daily BSODs; started about a week ago: Hi, I started having daily (sometimes multiple times daily) BSODs that started about a week ago. It seems like the stop codes for these are different every time. Here are some that I have captured: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  7. sudden BSOD, PC is like 1 week old

sudden BSOD, PC is like 1 week old: Hi, I ran to a BSOD with my 1 week old pc yesterday. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80136520d1e, 0xffffe780c558f920, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD daily: Having BSOD's one or twice daily last few days. Yesterday I upgraded Window Home to Pro because it was on a special offer and never giving a though to the BSOD. However had another today. Have run Tweaking.com. What else can I try? 160591
  9. BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop

BSOD VIDEO_SCEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR on two-week-old laptop: Hello, I own my laptop for three weeks now, one week of which I'm trying to fix this issue and to no avail. It first happened while I was playing a game and it won't stop since then. I tried all of the classic solutions Internet could offer - I ran Command Prompt to check...
  10. Unknown Daily/weekly BSOD

Unknown Daily/weekly BSOD: either every few days or at least once a week i get a BSOD. from what i can tell it happens at random. ill either be at my desktop doing nothing, or playing a game, or just even logging into my computer and it has the chance to Blue Screen. I need help pinpointing the driver...