Windows 10: Weekly activity report scheduling

Discus and support Weekly activity report scheduling in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Can someone help me change the weekly activity reporting for my children? I am getting reporting covering Wed to Tue for one child and Sat to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by WJCeCommerce, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Weekly activity report scheduling

Hello,

Can someone help me change the weekly activity reporting for my children?

I am getting reporting covering Wed to Tue for one child and Sat to Fri for another child.

I want to change both weekly reporting to cover from Mon to Sun.

Please let me know how can this be done.

Thanks in advance.

:)

WJCeCommerce, Oct 28, 2020

2. Weekly activity reports

Hi Niklas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Go to their Recent activity page in the family area of the Microsoft account website. Here's how:

• Sign in to
      family on the Microsoft account website

• Select the child whose report you want to see, which will show you their Recent activity page.

• If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, uncheck the box beside
      Email weekly reports to me.
    For reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/monitor-child-device-activity

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Oct 28, 2020
  3. The "Microsoft Family" weekly activity report is being sent to me and to my daughter

Hello Donna,

You can configure the Family feature settings to turn off the weekly reports by going to the main family page online. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Family & other users.
    • Click the Manage family settings online link.
    • Go to the Recent activity.
    • Slide the toggle button to turn off the Activity Reporting.
    • Or uncheck the box beside Email weekly reports to me.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Kristine Arp, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Weekly activity report scheduling

Child Activity Report

Hello Tareq,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account or to your computer prior to this?
    • Which email address did you use when you've set up the Family Safety?

To make sure, I suggest that your follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Find your child's name and select Activity.
    • If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

Note: If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, but still want to see your child's online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Weekly activity report scheduling

1. Weekly activity report scheduling - Similar Threads - Weekly activity report

2. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activity Reporting: The kid turned off activity reporting on the computer. How can it be turned back on remotely through family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-reporting/e15a2e0d-d456-4024-bb82-cc1e561e98a8
  3. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity Reporting: The kid turned off activity reporting on the computer. How can it be turned back on remotely through family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-reporting/e15a2e0d-d456-4024-bb82-cc1e561e98a8
  4. task scheduler report:2147750680

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task scheduler report:2147750680: I have a really bad pc and it had 4 ram i have 3.5 ram in use forever and 1gb of standby i tried a yt video 3 All Games Stuttering /Empty Standby Memory Automatically - YouTube i tried the whole video and still got this error help pls...
  5. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activity Reporting: If my son turned off activity Reporting on his computer, would it notify me? I saw it was an option on his computer. submitted by /u/P4rriair [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4bfdw/activity_reporting/
  6. No Activity Reports

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Activity Reports: I have not been able to see activity since connecting my child's Windows 10 laptop a few days ago. I have followed all of the recommendations as describedhere, however I see absolutely no activity in my dashboard. I did have to verify my child's account as directed in the...
  7. Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem

Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem: I have been monitoring my son's online activity for a couple years now. Several months ago, I noticed in my weekly email report that it was always showing no activity on Saturday for him. Every single week it shows zero activity even though I see him playing and get email...
  8. Bug: "Microsoft Family" member activity was not reported for weeks on end

Bug: "Microsoft Family" member activity was not reported for weeks on end: One of my children (child A) had been using another child's account (child B) to circumvent time limits. I had suspected this, but felt reassured because the "Child B" account information in Microsoft Family was constantly blank. It turns out Microsoft Family misreported...
  9. Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC

Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC: The weekly activity report is showing me the browsing history for another family's PC under my son's name. Apparently he logged in there at some point with his account and how I see their browsing history every week showing up in my son's activity report. Is there a way I can...
  10. Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction

Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction: In the weekly activity report for my son, his web browsing report shows a variety of sites visited every day of the past week. They are all legitimate sites, so I have no concerns about his web browsing. However the screen time report states that he was only using his...