Windows 10: Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC

Discus and support Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; The weekly activity report is showing me the browsing history for another family's PC under my son's name. Apparently he logged in there at some point... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Simosaurus-AE7A991D-5AE7-, May 21, 2019.

1. Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC

The weekly activity report is showing me the browsing history for another family's PC under my son's name. Apparently he logged in there at some point with his account and how I see their browsing history every week showing up in my son's activity report. Is there a way I can sign him out from my end?

:)

Simosaurus-AE7A991D-5AE7-, May 21, 2019

2. Weekly activity reports

Hi Niklas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Go to their Recent activity page in the family area of the Microsoft account website. Here's how:

• Sign in to
      family on the Microsoft account website

• Select the child whose report you want to see, which will show you their Recent activity page.

• If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, uncheck the box beside
      Email weekly reports to me.
    For reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-10/monitor-child-device-activity

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, May 21, 2019
  3. The "Microsoft Family" weekly activity report is being sent to me and to my daughter

Hello Donna,

You can configure the Family feature settings to turn off the weekly reports by going to the main family page online. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Family & other users.
    • Click the Manage family settings online link.
    • Go to the Recent activity.
    • Slide the toggle button to turn off the Activity Reporting.
    • Or uncheck the box beside Email weekly reports to me.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Kristine Arp, May 21, 2019
  4. Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC

Child activity reporting

Thank you for your suggestion. This did not resolve the problem. In fact, my son's diagnostic and usage data is set at Basic and he is being tracked and I am getting weekly activity reports for him. However, my daughter's activity is not being tracked,
    even with her diagnostic and usage data set at Enhanced. Please let me know if anyone else has any suggestions? Thank you.

PrivacyNotWorking, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC

1. Weekly activity report tracking wrong PC - Similar Threads - Weekly activity report

2. Activity Reporting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity Reporting: The kid turned off activity reporting on the computer. How can it be turned back on remotely through family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-reporting/e15a2e0d-d456-4024-bb82-cc1e561e98a8
  3. Weekly activity report scheduling

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Weekly activity report scheduling: Hello, Can someone help me change the weekly activity reporting for my children? I am getting reporting covering Wed to Tue for one child and Sat to Fri for another child. I want to change both weekly reporting to cover from Mon to Sun. Please let me know how can this be...
  4. Reported storage wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reported storage wrong: My Windows 10 storage is in several ways inaccurate. When I go to my settings and look at my storage, it lists apps that are no longer installed and which even say they aren't installed when I click on them through this route, but they are still being counted as taking...
  5. Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem

Microsoft Family Weekly Activity Report Problem: I have been monitoring my son's online activity for a couple years now. Several months ago, I noticed in my weekly email report that it was always showing no activity on Saturday for him. Every single week it shows zero activity even though I see him playing and get email...
  6. Bug: "Microsoft Family" member activity was not reported for weeks on end

Bug: "Microsoft Family" member activity was not reported for weeks on end: One of my children (child A) had been using another child's account (child B) to circumvent time limits. I had suspected this, but felt reassured because the "Child B" account information in Microsoft Family was constantly blank. It turns out Microsoft Family misreported...
  7. Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction

Microsoft Family Account - Weekly Activity Report Contradiction: In the weekly activity report for my son, his web browsing report shows a variety of sites visited every day of the past week. They are all legitimate sites, so I have no concerns about his web browsing. However the screen time report states that he was only using his...
  8. "Clone" mode - Wrong monitor reported as active

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Clone" mode - Wrong monitor reported as active: When I clone my displays and set display 1 as the clone source, all applications think display 2 is connected. This results in incorrect ICC profile selection for display 1 and breaks monitor specific settings in madVR etc. If I set display 2 as the clone source, all...
  9. Track USB Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Track USB Activity: What is the best way for a small business to track USB plugins to the company computers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/track-usb-activity/89455bf9-d38b-4e6e-94ff-abeae2a3e319"
  10. Crazy Report / Wrong Report

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crazy Report / Wrong Report: well i finish format my PC i install drivers and programs and when i check command perform /report this appear [img] [img] is imposibility beacuse before format this error / warning dont appear , and also i have literaly a monster PC i7 3930k 16 GB ram ddr3 SSD...