Windows 10: Weekly BSOD help.

Discus and support Weekly BSOD help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I always get this BSOD once in a week and as far as I remember, I always get it while i'm in a game. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oldi13, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Oldi13 Win User

Weekly BSOD help.

I always get this BSOD once in a week and as far as I remember, I always get it while i'm in a game.
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Windows version number is 19042.746

Attached .zip file with V2 log collector.

:)

Oldi13, Jan 23, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Eroticus Win User
    The Humble Weekly Sale: Codemasters 30.1 ~ 5.1

Seven thrilling games from Codemasters.
    Guns, cars and... overlording... what more can a person ask for? This week, the Humble Weekly Sale features seven action-packed titles from award-winning games developer and publisher, Codemasters. Pay what you want for the warped fantasy action-adventure game,Overlord and Overlord: Raising Hell DLC, the military conflict simulators, Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and ancient Greece-based action RPG, Rise of the Argonauts. Pay $6 or more and you'll also receive two all-action racing games, DiRT Showdown and DiRT 3, as well as the sequel to the dark fantasy game, Overlord II.

Pay what you want. If these games were bought separately, it would cost you more than $99, but we're letting you name your price!

Redeem on Steam. All of these games run on Steam for Windows. Full system requirements for the games can be found here.

Support a vital cause. You choose where your money goes: between the developer, Codemasters, and/or to charity, SpecialEffect. If you like this bundle, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

Humble Weekly Bundle: Zen Studios 3

Eroticus, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Weekly BSOD help.

BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Weekly BSOD help.

1. Weekly BSOD help. - Similar Threads - Weekly BSOD help

2. BSOD for one week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for one week: Hello everyone ! I've recently got some BSOD kernel heap corruption each time since 1 week always when I use the same video game: Destiny 2 but never on others video game or browser etc. Already done a chkdisk, sfc, uninstall and install back the game etc. Here are all dmp...
  3. BSOD for weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for weeks: I've been having several Blue Screens for weeks now at seemingly random times and I can't seem to track it down. I think it's a driver causing it I just can't track it down. I linked a drop box link below. One is to the DB file and the other is a download of the file. I hope...
  4. BSOD for weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD for weeks: I've been having several Blue Screens for weeks now at seemingly random times and I can't seem to track it down. I think it's a driver causing it I just can't track it down. I linked a drop box link below. One is to the DB file and the other is a download of the file. I hope...
  5. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  6. BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help

BSOD for 3 weeks now. Please help: Long story short. Windows BSOD with various codes I see critical process died more than others when gaming. Different games with same result. Sometimes there's not even a BSOD just black screen with no audio but PC still on. Manual restart gets me back to login screen. I...
  7. Repeat BSOD for weeks

Repeat BSOD for weeks: I've been having repeat BSODs sometimes back to back for days now and have been unable to find a resolution.Here are the minidump files as well as the system information:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WtdQ_jKB_F04Zc1rRMwpong-qCEbJb0e/view?usp=sharingI've already performed a...
  8. BSOD for a week and a half

BSOD for a week and a half: After a Microsoft Update a week and a half ago, I've been getting the BSOD multiple times per day. At first it was 10 to 15 times per day, but an update last week reduced it to 3 or 4 times per day. My computer wouldn't stay functional long enough for me to get anything...
  9. BSOD Every Week

BSOD Every Week: Hi, I keep getting a Blue screen almost every week. I recently built this computer and all works well except every week or so i get a blue screen. Below is the link to the most recent dump files, system info and drivers...
  10. BSOD once a week

BSOD once a week: After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10 Iexperienced ”Video TDR Failures” about every other week. Theynever happened with Windows 7. I see no relation to heavy graphicuses. It seems to me that they happen more frequently when I startagain after putting the computer to sleep and...