Windows 10: Weir execution cmds

Discus and support Weir execution cmds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What are whoami.exe wextract.exe, and userinit.exe?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JULIEBOYCE5, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Weir execution cmds

What are whoami.exe wextract.exe, and userinit.exe?

:)

JULIEBOYCE5, Sep 25, 2019

2. Check Windows CMD execution history

May I know how can I filter out those cmd execution entries at Windows Event Log? There are many records at Windows Event Log.

James ZYZHANG, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Dutch2 Win User
    Can not execute/run FCAT-VR in powershell or CMD

If typing that I did get a message “the server service is not started.”

So I did enable server in the Windows services and now after typing “net session” recieving the message “There are no entries in the list”

Dutch2, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Weir execution cmds

Check Windows CMD execution history

Recently, there is black window pop up when I am using my computer. I think it should be a cmd script or batch script trigger by something. However, the black window disappear quickly, so I cannot capture what
    is displayed. I tried to find the execution history at Window Schedule. There is no record for task executed at the time I saw black window.

May I know if there is any log in windows I can find out when cmd script was executed and where the cmd script is? Thanks.

I am using Windows 10.

James ZYZHANG, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Weir execution cmds

1. Weir execution cmds - Similar Threads - Weir execution cmds

2. Facing a weired problem with bluetooth device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing a weired problem with bluetooth device.: Hello I am on Windows 10:- And I am using a tp-link UB4A bluetooth usb adapter to connect it with my bluetooth neckband. As you all know that when a bluetooth sound device is connected Windows connects it and uses it for both music and sound.So to explain my problem I have to...
  3. list of admin power shell cmds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    list of admin power shell cmds: Where do I get a list of admin power shell cmds w/explanation to check different problems with my pc win 10 64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-of-admin-power-shell-cmds/8066b578-d0d6-4ed5-adf6-7055b282e5b7
  4. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  5. Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking: [img] [img] I Find Them very weired looking or out of place something u know *Smile 146479
  6. Problem with MS apps settings & dism cmds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with MS apps settings & dism cmds.: Hi all, I'm having problems with all MS apps when trying to open app settings, the page is blank, also settings>apps freezes as soon as it's opened & eventually closes itself. I tried dism & this gives a strange error message, a restart will usually fix it but I would like to...
  7. How do i turn on my touch keyboard with cmds

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i turn on my touch keyboard with cmds: Help me, I Turned off the touch keyboard with cmds then i forgot how to enable it again please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-touch-keyboard-with-cmds/c1831a62-8411-42f0-ae99-81586923bb6f
  8. weired problem with win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    weired problem with win 10: I have an HP520-1030 touch screen with an Intel I3 processor, running Windows 10 64 bit home addition. Also an Hp 520 wireless keyboard and a Logitech M185 mouse. When I move the mouse cursor it will only go so far then revert back to it original position, ie, if the...
  9. Explorer is missing almost ALL FILE CMDS to: RENAME, DELETE.....

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer is missing almost ALL FILE CMDS to: RENAME, DELETE.....: previous versions of windows. Can I ADD things like RENAME commands to the RIGHT CLICK? 88953
  10. DOS CMDs - For and Forfiles to rename files

in Windows 10 Support
    DOS CMDs - For and Forfiles to rename files: I have just bought a Surface 4 Pro with k'brd. I find that one old program will no longer run correctly, so need to make a Batch file to replace it. Windows 10 screen capture produces files all with the same name, appending a serial number. Capture.exe produces a .bmp...