Windows 10: Weird actions happen when I type on my pc

Discus and support Weird actions happen when I type on my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]So i was going on chrome and edge and when when I type it acts funky and not let me type it also another problem shows up when I press the escape... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ii_king, Sep 21, 2019.

1. ii_king Win User

Weird actions happen when I type on my pc

Weird actions happen when I type on my pc [​IMG]So i was going on chrome and edge and when when I type it acts funky and not let me type it also another problem shows up when I press the escape on my keyboard it says a weird message which I’ll provide the pic on the pictures below. Is it my computer fault or keyboard

:)

ii_king, Sep 21, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

Hello John,

Let’s check what is causing that weird sound on your laptop.

Based on the link that you had provided, it seems that it’s either your CPU fan or Hard drive which is creating that sound.

If it’s the CPU fan, it might be an issue due to heavy processing, processor heating up or changes made during the update. If it’s your Hard drive, the issue might be with HDD performance. We suggest you to back up all your data to your external drive
    to prevent data loss.

Follow these steps to resolve your issue:

Step 1: Check your Task Manager

Close all applications and check in task manager for any high usage of resources by any process.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc together to open task manager.
    • Click on more details and check for any apps that is taking more resources.
    • Take note of any Applications that are taking High CPU usages and try to disable it if it’s not that important.
    Step 2: Start your computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode will start computer with basic drivers to check what might be causing the issue in normal functioning of computer. Check if the weird sounds are still happening.

Start computer in Safe Mode

Step 3: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Press Windows + W, and type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane click on view all to get the list.
    • Click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
    Hardware and device troubleshooter is an inbuilt troubleshooter that will find the issues with hardware devices and try to fix them automatically.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Weird actions happen when I type on my pc - Similar Threads - Weird actions happen

2. Weird things happening to my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird things happening to my PC: Hello, I would like to talk about the weird things that have been happening to my PC.Yesterday, my PC turned off because of low battery, and then while it's turned off, the CD tray just randomly opens, but this only happened one time yesterday, it just happened right now...
  3. Weird things happening to my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird things happening to my PC: I downloaded 21H1 update manually using media creation tool yesterday 9/2/2021 11PMand today my pc kept doing weird stuff. I dont know anything about this.my HDD keeps doing click sound while using it Seagate Barracuda 500GB bought at 2018every app keeps restarting itself...
  4. weird happens

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    weird happens: I had to change my wi-fi password after I found out someone was stealing my signal. This was no easy thing but I got it done. Since then my internet speed has dropped from around 590 mbs to around 95mbs (hard wired) My wifes computer is still running at approx 590mbs (hard...
  5. Weird Things happening on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Things happening on my PC: I went on a site which automatically downloaded a file on my pc. When I Windows Defender tries to delete the files, it doesn't work. Avast AntiVirus says I'm fine but I really don't believe that. I've tried restarting my pc and still it doesn't do anything. Can anybody help...
  6. Something happen to my pc, it's been weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something happen to my pc, it's been weird: Hello Microsoft Community, I have been experiencing some problems with my Pc while playing Blu-ray movies. First things first, back on February 2020, I update windows 10 after this update, I've been having problems such as: -Microsoft apps like Groove music and Movies...
  7. Weird problem when performing actions

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird problem when performing actions: Hi, whenever I click Taskbar Settings, Display Settings, Network & Internet Settings, Personalize, etc., a CMD window of RegAsm.exe opens and closes. Nothing happens. I just did sfc /scannow and reported no integrity violation. I also have done DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  8. Weird problem when performing actions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird problem when performing actions: Hi, whenever I click Taskbar Settings, Display Settings, Network & Internert Settings, Personalize, etc., a CMD window of RegAsm.exe opens and closes. Nothing happens. Just did sfc /scannow and reported no integrity violation. submitted by /u/xoa3 [link] [comments]...
  9. when i right click with my mouse something weird happens

when i right click with my mouse something weird happens: when I right click with my mouse I get a black screen and then I get a long refresh. some of my apps close https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-right-click-with-my-mouse-something-weird/fe4eaf4b-efe1-40ac-b930-1cc674659f34
  10. Something keeps happening when I type

Something keeps happening when I type: [ATTACH] Instead of a line when I type in a text box, it just becomes a whole black rectangle. Can someone help me? Thanks. Something I could of thinked of: (this started this morning) This morning, an update happened. The update could've done something to do this >...