Windows 10: Weird alt tab issue?

Discus and support Weird alt tab issue? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I run a 4k monitor and then two side 1440p monitors. So i have my games set to borderless windowed mode so i can easily switch to the other monitors in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wynd, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Wynd Win User

Weird alt tab issue?

I run a 4k monitor and then two side 1440p monitors. So i have my games set to borderless windowed mode so i can easily switch to the other monitors in the middle of gaming. Before i did this clean install of anniversary update if i had a game open and hit alt tab the taskbar of the main monitor would appear over top the game and i could use it. Now that i did the update though when i press alt tab it doesn't have this effect unless it happens to be a program on the same monitor as the game which rarely is the case. Any idea what setting could be causing this?

:)

Wynd, Aug 8, 2016
  2. wesselvos Win User

Weird blurry textures when alt tabbing?

This also happens when i launch minecraft for example. any suggestions Weird alt tab issue? :(
    Weird alt tab issue? [​IMG]

Weird alt tab issue? [​IMG]

wesselvos, Aug 8, 2016
  3. wesselvos Win User
    Weird blurry textures when alt tabbing?

I have intel drivers installed ...

wesselvos, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Weird alt tab issue?

1. Weird alt tab issue? - Similar Threads - Weird alt tab

2. Weird issue with Alt-Gr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue with Alt-Gr: Hi! My Alt-Gr is selectively stuck on for certain keys. I basically can't use my 2 key that is above w, though my numpad key still works. If I hit 2, i get @@ yes, two with one tap. It also affects the buttons I press afterwards, on their own the other number keys work fine,...
  3. Weird issue with Alt-Gr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird issue with Alt-Gr: Hi! My Alt-Gr is selectively stuck on for certain keys. I basically can't use my 2 key that is above w, though my numpad key still works. If I hit 2, i get @@ yes, two with one tap. It also affects the buttons I press afterwards, on their own the other number keys work fine,...
  4. Alt+tab issue!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+tab issue!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've enabled Internet Download Manager to launch at startup. But when I hold Alt+Tab, It shows a little preview, when I click on it it do nothing. Why this is showing here? It is running in background and system tray and why it is showing when I...
  5. Alt+tab issue!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+tab issue!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've enabled Internet Download Manager to launch at startup. But when I holdAlt+Tab, It shows there. Why? It is running in background and system tray and why it is showing when I hold Alt+tab. Please tell me why and how to get rid of that....
  6. Alt+tab issue!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt+tab issue!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I've enabled Internet Download Manager to launch at startup. But when I holdAlt+Tab, It shows there. Why? It is running in background and system tray and why it is showing when I hold Alt+tab. Please tell me why and how to get rid of that....
  7. Alt Tab Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt Tab Issue: Hi all Every day or so, when I use Alt Tab to flickbetween applications, the following happens: The whole Taskbar flashes Blue All Explorer windows close The only thing I can think of is: A while back I changed back to the old-style Alt + Tabusing: 1. open the...
  8. ALT-TAB Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ALT-TAB Issue: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cparks_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsgan6/alttab_issue/
  9. Alt-Tab being weird

Alt-Tab being weird: Dont know if this is a windows 10 issue and i don't know if anyone else has this issue but if there is a fix please let me know thanks. Why does it do this submitted by /u/LikeForKills [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy4lgs/alttab_being_weird/
  10. Weird issue, Alt Tab doesn't show window previews if the window was minimized and I alt tab...

Weird issue, Alt Tab doesn't show window previews if the window was minimized and I alt tab...: Here's a recording of it: https://streamable.com/hqjp3 (for some reason obs doesn't record the game in screen capture, but you can see the cursor change, that's when I alt tab into the game) This is what it looks like submitted by /u/SupDos [link] [comments]...