Windows 10: Weird app display

Discus and support Weird app display in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I've been having this weird app display ever since I upgraded my Windows 10 to Version 1903. So far, I can't use the Skype desktop app, nor a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noble Adounkpe, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Weird app display

Hi. I've been having this weird app display ever since I upgraded my Windows 10 to Version 1903. So far, I can't use the Skype desktop app, nor a few other apps because of the weird display. I've already tried troubleshooting the display of the apps, and changed the display parameters time and time again, but it didn't work. Even my start menu shows up like this. Help, Weird app display 38edc1dc-4252-4e63-8712-655ce1f07f68?upload=true.jpg Weird app display f62c37df-616f-4a48-a6cc-6717407a3fa9?upload=true.jpg Weird app display 5b86d5b6-2a53-4959-a64c-a5502c3c3629?upload=true.jpg please!

:)

Noble Adounkpe, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Weird app display :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Weird app display

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Weird app display

1. Weird app display - Similar Threads - Weird app display

2. weird display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    weird display: i asked this question before and uploaded a pic, but i think i didnt do it right so i do it again, i bought a wacom tablet and now my sceern display is on some mode my guess windows ink and i REALLY REALLY want the defult display......
  3. weird display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird display: i asked this question before and uploaded a pic, but i think i didnt do it right so i do it again, i bought a wacom tablet and now my sceern display is on some mode my guess windows ink and i REALLY REALLY want the defult display......
  4. weird display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird desktop display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird desktop display: Hi ,My desk top is showing up in a weird display.I want to restore it to a normal display.any help here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-desktop-display/6e99f8bc-86e0-4ba1-bf9b-ecd144373cc4
  6. Weird desktop display

Weird desktop display: Hi ,My desk top is showing up in a weird display.I want to restore it to a normal display.any help here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-desktop-display/6e99f8bc-86e0-4ba1-bf9b-ecd144373cc4
  7. Weird Display Issue

Weird Display Issue: I don't know how to describe this issue, so I haven't been able to find any solutions online, but it is incredibly annoying and is affecting my ability to work on my laptop. As you can see, most everything is black, including the task bar and any websites I visit also a...
  8. Some of windows and apps display are weird

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some of windows and apps display are weird: Hello. First of all, I'm sorry that my English is bad because it's not my first language. So, last February I do factory reset my laptop and updated it to the latest version Fyi, my laptop is built in DOS and I installed windows with original DVD. But after I do a factory...
  9. Photos app displaying in multiple languages weirdness

Photos app displaying in multiple languages weirdness: Windows 10 photo app displays album dates in multiple, different languages, none of which are installed on my laptop. All the regional, language and keyboard settings have been checked and are English. This has been reported here for years in multiple posts but I have not...
  10. Weird Display Behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Display Behaviour: I have just realised that when I change the wallpaper on my laptop it also changes on my desktop PC ... and vice versa This never used to happen - anyone any ideas what's changed? I don't know if it's significant but both computers updated to W10 Anniversary Edition...