Windows 10: Weird Banner in Outlook mail.

Discus and support Weird Banner in Outlook mail. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm getting this banner at the top of my Outlook e-mail program and when it happens, the whole computer slows down: [img] Any ideas anyone? 152487 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by EyeInTheSky, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Weird Banner in Outlook mail.

I'm getting this banner at the top of my Outlook e-mail program and when it happens, the whole computer slows down:

Weird Banner in Outlook mail. [​IMG]

Any ideas anyone?

:)

EyeInTheSky, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Mail Notification Banners not showing

Hi,

Do you want to turn on this feature for Windows 10 Mail app or Outlook 2013?

If you haven't performed these steps to display the New Email Notification banner for messages that you receive please follow the below steps:

1. In the search option of the taskbar type “Notifications & actions settings” without quote and press enter.

2. In Notifications & Actions, Show app notifications should be “On”. If it is not, click to the slider to turn on.

3. Scroll down to Show Notifications from these apps and click on
    Outlook.

4. Notifications should be “on”.

5. In the “Show notifications from these apps section” make sure Show notification banners should be “on” for Outlook 2013 application if you want to display banners in the lower right corner as messages arrive.

Note: The New Email Alert will only display when the message is delivered to the Inbox folder. If you want the alert to display for other messages you’ll need to make a rule to display the alert.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Weird Banner in Outlook mail.

Mail sounds required, but not notification banners

Hi Ian,

We can try to modify the settings of Mail app on your computer and check if your concern still persists. Follow the steps below on how-to:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose System from the list.
    • Select Notifications & actions in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Get notifications from these senders, click Mail.
    • Toggle the switch of Show notification banners to Off.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Weird Banner in Outlook mail.

1. Weird Banner in Outlook mail. - Similar Threads - Weird Banner Outlook

2. Weird logo when opening outlook mail on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird logo when opening outlook mail on windows 10: Hello,I have a question about something that occurs when I open my email on the outlook application.It doesn't open the window selected but another one with al logo Outlook New.It doesn't occur on another pc I have in windows 10 where it open with the mail logo.I had a virus...
  3. Weird logo when opening outlook mail on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird logo when opening outlook mail on windows 10: Hello,I have a question about something that occurs when I open my email on the outlook application.It doesn't open the window selected but another one with al logo Outlook New.It doesn't occur on another pc I have in windows 10 where it open with the mail logo.I had a virus...
  4. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  5. Yellow Outlook Banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow Outlook Banner: I am getting a yellow RIBBON above "Search Current Mailbox BOX" in MY OUTLOOK THAT I PURCHASED AS A STAND ALONE PRODUCT. It came after a recent download last week, (week of 11/2019). THE VERBAGE GOES LIKE THIS: SIGN IN TO OFFICE. It looks like your credentials are out...
  6. Delete button for Mail Notification Banner

Delete button for Mail Notification Banner: For the notification banner for the included mail app in Windows 10, is it possible to add a "Delete" option? Or change any of the options ""Flag" & "Archive") to "Delete"? I'd like to immediately delete spam mail without having to go to/open the mail app. Someone else with...
  7. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  8. Outlook Mail

Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0
  9. Mail sounds required, but not notification banners

in Browsers and Email
    Mail sounds required, but not notification banners: Jus' downloaded and installed windows 10 yesterday. How the heck do I get a sound notification for email in the mail app on Windows 10 without getting these popups at the bottom right?? To clarify, I need to know when emails arrive, but I cannot have banners randomly...
  10. Mail App Quick Actions on Banners

Mail App Quick Actions on Banners: Evening Guys Can any one help with this. The mail app notification banners used to have an option to be changed ie archive, dismiss, delete, flag etc. I always used to have delete on there so I could get rid of junk without having to open the app. I seem to be missing...