Windows 10: Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN

Discus and support Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I made a post on this a couple days ago Weird Bars on Desktop and after me and WilliamDz were able to "fix" it I thought it was over. I was wrong. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WyattJones, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN

I made a post on this a couple days ago Weird Bars on Desktop and after me and WilliamDz were able to "fix" it I thought it was over. I was wrong. Any more ideas or new ideas? Here is a .nfo file if needed System Info File. Here is a picture. Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN 9d48f5ef-de91-4a38-89b3-f68c2d899bb5?upload=true.png

:)

WyattJones, Aug 8, 2020
  2. WilliamDz Win User

Weird Bars on Desktop

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

Are you able to interact with the bars? Either way, you should be able to ascertain where that is being loaded from by any number of methods. My suggestion is to download Process Explorer from Sysinternals-Microsoft (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/d...).
    When you run it, you will see a "cross-hairs" type of icon in the menu bar. Click and hold then drag it over the bars on your desktop and Process Explorer will jump to the process responsible and you should be able to figure from there what is doing it.

If it fails to find the process and instead select the explorer process, then right-click it > Properties > Threads > and examine for 3rd party components. If you are not sure what you are looking at, post an image.

Alternatively, go to the Task Manager > Startup tab > and examine the list for programs that may be responsible. You can disable one at a time, log off and on again and wait to see if the issue comes back.

WilliamDz, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN

Weird Bars on Desktop

Ok, so after a while these weird bars show up on my desktop and the icons disappear. When I do restart Explorer it does fix it but it is only temporary. Here is a photo of it. I put a circle of where it is.
    Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN fec1fd0d-e587-4aaf-bcad-42bc85a89ae7?upload=true.png

WyattJones, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN

1. Weird Bars on Desktop AGAIN - Similar Threads - Weird Bars Desktop

2. Weird Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Desktop Icons: So recently I completely reset my PC, and the icons have been like this for a few days now and I can not find a single solution to this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-desktop-icons/a2b93bb9-1afe-4977-bfd9-c5850696f857
  3. Weird Menu Bar Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Menu Bar Problem: The menu bar i.e. File - Edit...etc. in just two applications is corrupted somehow. I can click on File and Edit and the dropdown works fine, but when clicking any other item, the dropdown flashes on and off and then a completely different dropdown appears. I am unable to use...
  4. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  5. Weird Semi-Translucent Bar in the Top Left corner of my Desktop

Weird Semi-Translucent Bar in the Top Left corner of my Desktop: Ever since I recreated my windows login on my laptop, this happens after an hour or two to my computer. My desktop will suddenly go blank and a white bar will appear in the top left hand corner of the screen. I can move the bar around but it doesn't seem to server a purpose...
  6. Weird Search Bar Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Search Bar Bug: So basically when I opened up my windows, I was opening discord in the search bar when I was greeted with this [img] [img] [img] So I searched it up and there were only 3 results and none of them worked. I tried deleting and reloading the icon cache it didn't work, I...
  7. Somehow, it happened YET AGAIN. WBoD 3 Weird Bars on Desktop 3

Somehow, it happened YET AGAIN. WBoD 3 Weird Bars on Desktop 3: It happened again. How? #1: New Account #2 System Restore. Picture:[ATTACH]Here is a .nfo file: WBoD .nfo File! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somehow-it-happened-yet-again-wbod-3-weird-bars-on/f9111b63-a6a0-4c4f-8f0b-1a8faa062840
  8. Weird Bars on Desktop

Weird Bars on Desktop: Ok, so after a while these weird bars show up on my desktop and the icons disappear. When I do restart Explorer it does fix it but it is only temporary. Here is a photo of it. I put a circle of where it is.[ATTACH]...
  9. Weird search bar is in the taskbar..

Weird search bar is in the taskbar..: One day i was just doing computer things and this weird search bar thing came up on my task bar.. Here it is: https://postimg.cc/xk7Jx31h And also, ever since this popped up cortana stopped working as in i cant type anything in cortana... This search bar does...
  10. weird moveable bars

weird moveable bars: Is it just me or is there weird grey bars on other peoples desktops because their is 2 on my screen and they won't go away unless I shutdown I guess also I can move and drag them and I have no apps open when I saw them...