Windows 10: Weird battery info

Discus and support Weird battery info in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This error was found in Dell Inspiron 13 5000 5379 model. When my battery is on the way charging, it put my mouse cursor on the battery icon (no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FengFOO, Dec 12, 2018.

1. FengFOO Win User

Weird battery info

This error was found in Dell Inspiron 13 5000 5379 model.

When my battery is on the way charging, it put my mouse cursor on the battery icon (no click), n' it shows 95%, plugged in, not charging. Then i was like, what. I plugged out the charger and replug in. Same error. So, I click the battery icon, and then i was shocked! It was written there 100% fully charged! But when i exit the page, put cursor on the battery icon (no click), it still show 95%, plugged in, not charging.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I have posted 3 errors with my Dell pc.

what is the problem, windows error or dell error.

angry and dissapointed.

:)

FengFOO, Dec 12, 2018
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Dec 12, 2018
  4. kenkickr Win User

Weird battery info

Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Weird battery info

1. Weird battery info - Similar Threads - Weird battery info

2. Weird battery drain on sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird battery drain on sleep: My laptop seems to drain about 40-50% battery overnight on sleep some days.The sleep study reports of my laptop are attached below. The first image is of when the battery got drained and the second image is of the day when it didn't.I'm not able to figure out what is actually...
  3. Weird battery drain on sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird battery drain on sleep: My laptop seems to drain about 40-50% battery overnight on sleep some days.The sleep study reports of my laptop are attached below. The first image is of when the battery got drained and the second image is of the day when it didn't.I'm not able to figure out what is actually...
  4. Weird battery drain on sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. battery info and power

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery info and power: If I connect my adapter to my laptop while I am using it from where the laptop take power? Is it from battery or direct from adapter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-info-and-power/89c59fa6-e309-40ce-b0e7-71f54e470a28
  6. Incorrect battery info in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incorrect battery info in Windows 10: [ATTACH] I have a Dell Inspiron 5000 series laptop, with a 40mWh battery. I just checked the battery report, and to my surprise, the design capacity is decreasing, as shown in the picture below...
  7. battery icon weird issue

battery icon weird issue: So when unplugged my laptop says the battery is at 96% but when plugged in it immediately goes to 100%. How do I fix this and make it accurate or what is happening with my laptop or windows. But if I wait a bit and get it to below 96% it would charge normally. submitted by...
  8. Weird low battery warning

Weird low battery warning: [ATTACH] Hey guys I don't know if many people are encountering this but I hate it, whenever the normal \"Low battery\" pop up appears, dismissing it makes it pop up as a file explorer window, anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/W720S [link] [comments]...
  9. Weird low battery warning

Weird low battery warning: [ATTACH] Hey guys I don't know if many people are encountering this but I hate it, whenever the normal \"Low battery\" pop up appears, dismissing it makes it pop up as a file explorer window, anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/W720S [link] [comments]...
  10. Weird characters in GPU Properties info

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird characters in GPU Properties info: [img] Anyone have any idea why adapter name appears in gibberish characters? the card works 100% in WinX and Win7 on same PC. Thanks for ur input! 4952