Windows 10: Weird behavior after update

Discus and support Weird behavior after update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had a recent update of win10. After that everything is ok except when I launch applications a small window with an html file open with the buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by VancliffDesign, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Weird behavior after update

I had a recent update of win10. After that everything is ok except when I launch applications a small window with an html file open with the buttons save and open. If I open they open in the browser but nothing happen if I save them the same because the message is till appearing. What can I do to get rid of it? I have tried with the list of default applications for win10 and still the problem persist. Is annoying.

:)

VancliffDesign, Jul 9, 2016

2. Weird Behavior.

jurgen73 wrote:

ActiveSync does not recognize phone even if windows says is ready to use.

Does this happen all the time?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 9, 2016
  3. jurgen73 Win User
    Weird Behavior.

Can anyone explain why these happens?

• ActiveSync does not syncronize the whole outlook email, just a few emails
    • ActiveSync does not recognize phone even if windows says is ready to use.
    I don't get any error messages or anything on both cases. and I'm using Outlook 2003 with ActiveSync 4.5.

Thanks in advance,

jurgen73, Jul 9, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Weird behavior after update

philc43, Jul 12, 2016
  5. Here is a screenshot. This occur when I open skype, chrome, and other applications. Its so annoying

VancliffDesign, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Weird behavior after update

1. Weird behavior after update - Similar Threads - Weird behavior update

2. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird keyboard behavior: When I pressed - key it becomes backspace too, when I pressed : key it clicks enter too, when I pressed ? key clicks Shift too. Anyone can please help me? I suspect it's something to do with Fn key shortcut but searching online doesn't give any clues.I tried uninstalling...
  3. Weird keyboard behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird keyboard behavior: When I pressed - key it becomes backspace too, when I pressed : key it clicks enter too, when I pressed ? key clicks Shift too. Anyone can please help me? I suspect it's something to do with Fn key shortcut but searching online doesn't give any clues.I tried uninstalling...
  4. Weird PowerShell behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird PowerShell behavior: So, every once in a while I see powershell flashing on the screen. It just opens real quick and closes right after. It's so fast I can't even react to it. Now that I was playing a game I was thrown to desktop game went paused and I guess the powershell soft-crashed since it...
  5. Weird PowerShell behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird PowerShell behavior: So, every once in a while I see powershell flashing on the screen. It just opens real quick and closes right after. It's so fast I can't even react to it. Now that I was playing a game I was thrown to desktop game went paused and I guess the powershell soft-crashed since it...
  6. Weird PowerShell behavior

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Weird mouse behavior

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird mouse behavior: [ATTACH]Hello! I am experiencing some weird things with my mouse. Its kinda hard to explain so I have made a gif. Hope it will be clear by showing it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-mouse-behavior/254eb263-a502-4443-b4a0-85f873752e91
  8. Weird screen behavior

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird screen behavior: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cxcris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvnrx2/weird_screen_behavior/
  9. Weird Update Behavior - What Happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird Update Behavior - What Happened?: I hadn't used this laptop in a couple of weeks, so knowing I would need it this weekend I left it on Friday night to pull updates. After I restarted Saturday, I noticed something was wrong. Although I had all my installed programs still there, I noticed the following: *...
  10. Weird mouse behavior

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird mouse behavior: Hello. My mouse has started working very weird today (and not only this mouse, I have tried another one to see if it's just problem with this one). So to start: It clicks its scroll itself. Sometimes it's just fine and sometimes it just clicks it itself. It's really...