Windows 10: weird big screen glitch? help?

Discus and support weird big screen glitch? help? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; im getting this glitch whenever i load a video [img] 123425 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by vgather, Dec 14, 2018.

1. vgather Win User

weird big screen glitch? help?

im getting this glitch whenever i load a video
    weird big screen glitch? help? [​IMG]

:)

vgather, Dec 14, 2018
  2. oslyMC Win User

Weird screen glitch

As you can see in the picture, there are weird screen glitches covering text. Some games are also unplayable. I feel like it has something to do with the graphics card and rendering. Any help is appreciated! Here's another link: why
    weird big screen glitch? help? 4b26d6de-8aa5-44f9-ac57-009d5948f83a.png

oslyMC, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 14, 2018
  4. weird big screen glitch? help?

windows 10 screen to big

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Follow the methods provided below.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

Method 1: Change display resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1920x1080.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

weird big screen glitch? help?

1. weird big screen glitch? help? - Similar Threads - weird big screen

2. weird screen/audio glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird screen/audio glitch: So, Randomly when I'm on my laptop, weird static colorful squares cover my screen, the audio sounds like a record scratching over and over, and my mouse stops responding. please help!...
  3. weird screen/audio glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weird screen/audio glitch: So, Randomly when I'm on my laptop, weird static colorful squares cover my screen, the audio sounds like a record scratching over and over, and my mouse stops responding. please help!...
  4. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  5. Weird Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird Glitch: Hi, I've been using Microsoft devices mostly and when I'm playing a game or something that I have to click on the bottom of the screen near the taskbar the focus goes to the task bar when I'm not clicking exactly on the taskbar, then I have to click on the game and retry...
  6. Weird glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird glitching: So the issue I am currently having is whenever I move my laptop just a tiny bit or if it shakes anything, it goes into this weird black glitchy screen; sometimes the laptop reboots; other times it doesn't; it just sits there and freezes as it crashed, but I have the slightest...
  7. Weird Glitching on Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Glitching on Sign in Screen: Version: Windows 10 Home 20H2 Hi there, I have just booted up my PC and immediately got a blue screen of death. It restarted and booted to the sign in screen successfully. However, my screen started glitching weirdly, which can be seen in the YouTube video below. I am not...
  8. Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with a weird glitch with windows taskbar: [ATTACH] Why did my hidden tray go from this: To this? I ran a few anti-virus scans to no avail. Somebody help! submitted by /u/Professional-Most806 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvxt6v/help_with_a_weird_glitch_with_windows_taskbar/
  9. weird glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    weird glitch: so whenever im booting some os in vmware doesnt matter if its windows,linux or a custom os it still shows press alt+z to open geforce expericence during the boot of any os and this just started happining after i did a update...
  10. weird big screen glitch? help?

in Windows 10 Support
    weird big screen glitch? help?: im getting this glitch whenever i load a video [img] 123425