Windows 10: Weird black box in bottom-left corner

Discus and support Weird black box in bottom-left corner in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mwolak07, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

Hello,

I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

https://reddit.com/link/g34pig/video/v3fx8sithet41/player

submitted by /u/mwolak07
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mwolak07, Apr 17, 2020

2. Flashing black box in upper left corner

Immediately after upgrading to Windows 10 I have experienced the appearance of a flashing black box in the upper left corner of the screen. It seems to appear about once to several times a minute and is extremely annoying to the point I 'm considering
    going back to Windows 8.1. It flashes on and off quickly. The Microsoft representative told me to be patient and he assured me there will be an update soon to correct these bugs. Has anyone else experienced this momentary flashing black box in the upper left
    corner which appears regardless of what I'm doing? Also can't enable screen saver since Windows 10 download?

DonaldSchiavo, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Black box at top left of screen

Hi,

To better assist you, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What applications were you trying to open?
    • Can you send a screenshot of the black box that you see?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Weird black box in bottom-left corner

Rectangular Box in Upper Left Corner

@NurdBurd, I've just turned on Magnifier (1607 rtm) to see what you mean. Somewhere on the screen you should also find a 'magnifying glass' icon. Click on it and it will briefly become the control window for Magnifier.

Weird black box in bottom-left corner [​IMG]

After clicking on the magnifying glass, close it from here:

Weird black box in bottom-left corner [​IMG]

Thema:

Weird black box in bottom-left corner

1. Weird black box in bottom-left corner - Similar Threads - Weird black box

2. How to remove a black box in the bottom left corner of Screen showing CPU & stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a black box in the bottom left corner of Screen showing CPU & stuff: I had left my laptop open while making a bathroom run. During this time my kittens apparently played on my laptop and now I have this window that I can't remove. I have no clue what they did. Please help. Screenshot below....
  3. How to remove a black box in the bottom left corner of Screen showing CPU & stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a black box in the bottom left corner of Screen showing CPU & stuff: I had left my laptop open while making a bathroom run. During this time my kittens apparently played on my laptop and now I have this window that I can't remove. I have no clue what they did. Please help. Screenshot below....
  4. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  5. What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these brown box icons in left bottom corner of my files??: Does anyone know where these small brown box icons came from and what they mean?? I suddenly have these little brown icons looks like a small file box on most of my files, Word, pdf, photos, etc. I've googled the daylights out of this and apparently lots of folks have the...
  6. Search box at bottom left

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Search box at bottom left: The search box on bottom left of my desktop is acting up After typing in a couple of letters, it stops working How do I fix problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-at-bottom-left/71ca3a52-0a4d-48ed-b71d-8ceea499a154
  7. Search box at left bottom

in Cortana
    Search box at left bottom: Win 10, search box at left bottom doesn't search. It comes up with screen saying ms-appx-web & that I need this new app?? worked ok before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-at-left-bottom/841ee37b-396a-410f-b391-6a1fb7ab0623"
  8. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner: After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my monitors. I have closed all apps in the task manager and restarted multiple times. I think it has to do with display settings because...
  9. Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there: Today after a game this random box on my bottom right corner appeared and i cant get rid of it i tried restarting my pc countless times and nothing works ive searched on the internet for the problem and i only found really old windows versions so i dont really know what to do...
  10. File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...: I have two things that make me sick. One, there is a black box in the bottom left-corner of my Documents - Shortcut file. And two, there are two blue arrows on the top-right corner of some other files. I want to remove them, but how? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor black box