Windows 10: Weird black box

Discus and support Weird black box in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently I noticed a weird gray mark that would only appear on the windows home screen, I discovered that it was a tiny window. I am unable to close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZBack3, Mar 14, 2021.

1. /u/ZBack3 Win User

Weird black box

Recently I noticed a weird gray mark that would only appear on the windows home screen, I discovered that it was a tiny window. I am unable to close the window and it reappears every time I boot. I used Winspy to get more information about it and tried to close it, but the black window remained. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

https://imgur.com/a/vMUdYtS

submitted by /u/ZBack3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZBack3, Mar 14, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Kamesod Win User

Weird black box

What are these weird black boxes on my display??

This box randomly showed up on my computer yesterday. At first, it was only on my right monitor, and now it is on both. I was initially able to eliminate the problem by changing a game application from fullscreen to borderless. poof! the box on the right disappeared. I reloaded my computer and it appeared on BOTH monitors!

I can't figure out if it is a display issue, or maybe an application running in the background that is causing it. Any ideas on how to figure out what the issue is?

Weird black box [​IMG]

Weird black box [​IMG]

Kamesod, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Weird black box

1. Weird black box - Similar Threads - Weird black box

2. Weird boxes-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird boxes-: As you read the titleI have some weird little boxes that appears:BlackWhiteI don't know how to really explain this one... but it's like hex colors like a glitch but it's in a box form.I WOULD Share a photo but every time I take a screenshot it doesn't show it's there...I also...
  3. Weird white/black box wont disappear from desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird white/black box wont disappear from desktop: Hello, i was hoping someone could please provide some help to this situation. There is a black box with a white header that are staying stuck on my desktop. I am fully updated on everything i have restarted more than once. After i restart and login the window actually shows...
  4. Black box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black box: HI! I just want to know how can I remove the black box that appears around the sliders and the date. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box/476afa3c-8b3d-446d-96d2-dfcb6920a4d4
  5. What are these weird black boxes on my display??

in Windows 10 Support
    What are these weird black boxes on my display??: This box randomly showed up on my computer yesterday. At first, it was only on my right monitor, and now it is on both. I was initially able to eliminate the problem by changing a game application from fullscreen to borderless. poof! the box on the right disappeared. I...
  6. Weird Box on screen.

Weird Box on screen.: [ATTACH] There's a box in the top left of my desktop screen. How do I get rid of it? I can't even move it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-box-on-screen/fdfa0f1a-4597-48ca-aa90-13e28e736e7a
  7. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  8. Weird box with text

Weird box with text: So this user keeps getting weird squares on her computer, and I can't really figure out why. it's not just in word or excel it's everything she opens. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-box-with-text/38f4a2e8-317a-4835-89b8-8c1a2ede896c
  9. black box

black box: what's the black box that has appeared in the videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/black-box/fd4f2975-dec4-4c57-a7aa-53a35bb73ce4
  10. Weird text box

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird text box: Hi All Question for you . I have been playing this game for a bit and I keep noticing this strange text box pop up when moving around it will just randomly pop up see the screen shot. [img] Now I am unsure what is getting this box to pop up. I do have additional...