Windows 10: Weird Blue Screen Error Memtest86 and Minidump Included

Discus and support Weird Blue Screen Error Memtest86 and Minidump Included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Dear Microsoft community, I build new system last week : GA-A320M-S2H rev. 1.X, HX432C16FB3/16, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti on Everest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BahatanOral, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Weird Blue Screen Error Memtest86 and Minidump Included

Hello Dear Microsoft community,

I build new system last week : GA-A320M-S2H rev. 1.X, HX432C16FB3/16, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti on Everest Rampage Titan Case.

Since I start to use this system I'm getting blue screen error randomly. I tried to get their common point but there's no common point of these blue screens. Sometimes I'm getting after played game for more than 5 hours sometimes I'm getting durin playing game even sometimes I'm getting without doing anything. Only common thing I reliaze is if there's sound when blue screen came Sound is getting stuck.

I can't remember each error but I remember : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, System Service Exception I saw another errors too.

My all drivers are updated, I updated BIOS, I made Memtest86 CLICK for result. Also here is Minidump if you need it CLICK. I made also OCCT test to test my GPU From all of it it didin't get any error but when I tried to test memort from OCCT it's crashing.

I need help about it. Eachtime i get blue screen it's stuck on %100 and for that I'm resterting from power button it's damaging my pc each time. I don't know what to do.

Thanks.

:)

BahatanOral, Nov 19, 2020

2. Freeze and restart, BSOD, minidumps included

Hi,

Corrupted device drivers, or damaged or removed system files can be causing Blue screen errors. We appreciate the minidump files that you've provided, however we're unable to download and open it. We suggest that you upload the file using OneDrive. As an
    initial troubleshooting, you may check this
    article
    for the steps on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Feel free to post back, and we'll assist you further.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Weird Blue Screen Error Memtest86 and Minidump Included

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Weird Blue Screen Error Memtest86 and Minidump Included

1. Weird Blue Screen Error Memtest86 and Minidump Included - Similar Threads - Weird Blue Screen

2. Blue screen and Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and Minidump: I've been having problems with a blue screen for a while, minidump files are generated, can anyone help me find the reason for the errors?:there are 2 video cards, one from Intel and one from Nvidia RTX 3050. I always leave the MUX switch active, could this be the problem?It...
  3. Blue screen and Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and Minidump: I've been having problems with a blue screen for a while, minidump files are generated, can anyone help me find the reason for the errors?:there are 2 video cards, one from Intel and one from Nvidia RTX 3050. I always leave the MUX switch active, could this be the problem?It...
  4. Memtest86 error

Memtest86 error: ive had bsod since i got my pc and i have tried everything i thought it was a HID or gpu or cpu. but today i tried running memtest86 and it said failed too many errors can someone help me. i have two 16gb sticks of kingston fury ramScreenshots of the...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen Error - Minidump included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen Error - Minidump included: We've been having issues with a specific room and narrowed it down to whatever is plugged into a dock. However, we've updated all the drivers we can think of for the stuff plugged in. Mouse, Keyboard, Interactive Whiteboard, Projector, Monitor, DELL Dock and to no avail still...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen Error - Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen Error - Minidump included: We've been having issues with a specific room and narrowed it down to whatever is plugged into a dock. However, we've updated all the drivers we can think of for the stuff plugged in. Mouse, Keyboard, Interactive Whiteboard, Projector, Monitor, DELL Dock and to no avail still...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen Error - Minidump included

8. Frequent Blue Screens - MiniDump Included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Blue Screens - MiniDump Included: I'm getting rather annoyed at this now. My PC is bluescreening once or twice a day now, and has been a for a little while. It frequently happens when I come back to the PC after not using it for a while, but not instantly, usually after I pull up a browser or navigate to...
  9. Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included

Help me diagnose this Blue Screen please Minidump included: Hello In the past, you have been extremely helpful to me, helping to analyse blue screen error dumps I had. I very much appreciate that. Now I have another dump file with a possibly different cause, please help me analyse this one as well! Thank you very much! I believe...
  10. Blue Screen MiniDump

Blue Screen MiniDump: Hi, I am getting blue screen Bad_Pool_Caller more than once a day. I hadn't loaded any new drivers and the only recent software was from Microsoft automatic updates to applications. I save a couple of dumps and used something called "BlueScreenView which reported addresses:...