Windows 10: Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

Discus and support Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyoneEverytime I start my PC, this Bluescreen appears. When I try to press the options restart, choose another operating systems or shut down,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jaquavisG1, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

Hello everyoneEverytime I start my PC, this Bluescreen appears. When I try to press the options restart, choose another operating systems or shut down, the Bluescreen comes back. I tried searching the internet a long time without finding any answers to my problem. I hope someone can help me. I had this PC for almost 11 years now, and I really dont wanna lose everything.

:)

jaquavisG1, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Jan 21, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

Weird Noise after Anniversary Update

Hello John,

Let’s check what is causing that weird sound on your laptop.

Based on the link that you had provided, it seems that it’s either your CPU fan or Hard drive which is creating that sound.

If it’s the CPU fan, it might be an issue due to heavy processing, processor heating up or changes made during the update. If it’s your Hard drive, the issue might be with HDD performance. We suggest you to back up all your data to your external drive
    to prevent data loss.

Follow these steps to resolve your issue:

Step 1: Check your Task Manager

Close all applications and check in task manager for any high usage of resources by any process.

• Press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc together to open task manager.
    • Click on more details and check for any apps that is taking more resources.
    • Take note of any Applications that are taking High CPU usages and try to disable it if it’s not that important.
    Step 2: Start your computer in Safe Mode

Safe mode will start computer with basic drivers to check what might be causing the issue in normal functioning of computer. Check if the weird sounds are still happening.

Start computer in Safe Mode

Step 3: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter

• Press Windows + W, and type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane click on view all to get the list.
    • Click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
    Hardware and device troubleshooter is an inbuilt troubleshooter that will find the issues with hardware devices and try to fix them automatically.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

1. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help - Similar Threads - Weird Bluescreen start

2. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  3. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly Bluescreening, please help.: I have tried many things, but im still crashing frequently. Here are 5 more minidumps to maybe help see whats going on and find a solution. minidumps.rarPost 1:...
  4. Constantly Bluescreening, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help: Hello everyoneEverytime I start my PC, this Bluescreen appears. When I try to press the options restart, choose another operating systems or shut down, the Bluescreen comes back. I tried searching the internet a long time without finding any answers to my problem. I hope...
  6. Weird bluescreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bluescreen: Hello, so my laptop (Acer Predator 15 GTX970m I5 6300HQ) suddenly had a REALLY weird and kinda freaky bluescreen, I was just browsing the web listening to music, then it freezed for 1 second, and then this bluescreen happened that I didnt take a photo of it but it was a small...
  7. please help!! Pc wont start

please help!! Pc wont start: Hi All! So i was setting up my printer, when windows updated the bios windows update said urgent system firmware update, and so i downloaded it like an idiot After it downloaded, my PC Restarted. -I got a screen with the boot Logo Mecer under it "installing system...
  8. Bluescreen. Please Help

Bluescreen. Please Help: My pc crashes whenever it wants. I could be doing nothing and it will crash, or ill be playing a game and it will crash. would be grate if someone could help me. Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎11/‎2020 8:46 AM Status Not reported...
  9. Start menu is being weird? Please help!

Start menu is being weird? Please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SmolPupple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hz8rdk/start_menu_is_being_weird_please_help/
  10. Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help

Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1svuoFYRucZWGvHjLGXzpIJ6fOi_-ezUV Crash files here submitted by /u/bismark1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evvy4i/constant_bluescreens_on_new_pc_please_help/