Windows 10: Weird bluescreen

Discus and support Weird bluescreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, so my laptop (Acer Predator 15 GTX970m I5 6300HQ) suddenly had a REALLY weird and kinda freaky bluescreen, I was just browsing the web listening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlockThingy, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Weird bluescreen

Hello, so my laptop (Acer Predator 15 GTX970m I5 6300HQ) suddenly had a REALLY weird and kinda freaky bluescreen, I was just browsing the web listening to music, then it freezed for 1 second, and then this bluescreen happened that I didnt take a photo of it but it was a small square, almost 1/3 of my screen (rest being black), with the Weird bluescreen :( face but red, and looked like it was corrupted, with a little bit of text. I had my phone plugged in to charge it, and i had a few apps opened (discord, windscribe , steam), the only cause i can come up is because of the ram. (Btw it's the latest windows update)

submitted by /u/BlockThingy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlockThingy, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 13, 2021
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Weird bluescreen

Bluescreen during browsing webpage

there is auto windows update for 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10, and kaspersky internet security auto updated to 19 version, few day later after update it give bluescreen of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when
    browsing internet webpage. Then I try to update the Realtek network card driver, but it did not solve the problem and
    now new bluescreen message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I had tried the troubleshooting steps but it still the same thing happen when I browse webpage.

lambdaalbert, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Weird bluescreen

1. Weird bluescreen - Similar Threads - Weird bluescreen

2. Random weird Bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random weird Bluescreens: Hello, I have been having some weird Bluescreens that look like the following. I tested memory and it was okay, no errors. I didnt change anything in the hardware and didn't installed any new drivers. Ideas of what it might be causing this ? Thank you in advance....
  3. Random weird Bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random weird Bluescreens: Hello, I have been having some weird Bluescreens that look like the following. I tested memory and it was okay, no errors. I didnt change anything in the hardware and didn't installed any new drivers. Ideas of what it might be causing this ? Thank you in advance....
  4. Random weird Bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  6. Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...: I built this machine several months ago and it's got some strange behavior issues and occasionally just bluescreens. Ryzen 5950X, 32GB ram, geforce 3090 FE, two NVMe drives and one big slow 8TB HDD.When it bluescreens, the only common task that I think is always running is...
  7. Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...

Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...: I built this machine several months ago and it's got some strange behavior issues and occasionally just bluescreens. Ryzen 5950X, 32GB ram, geforce 3090 FE, two NVMe drives and one big slow 8TB HDD.When it bluescreens, the only common task that I think is always running is...
  8. Intermittent bluescreens and weird behavior in some apps - not sure if it's a driver issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help: Hello everyoneEverytime I start my PC, this Bluescreen appears. When I try to press the options restart, choose another operating systems or shut down, the Bluescreen comes back. I tried searching the internet a long time without finding any answers to my problem. I hope...
  10. Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help

Weird Bluescreen at PC start. Please Help: Hello everyoneEverytime I start my PC, this Bluescreen appears. When I try to press the options restart, choose another operating systems or shut down, the Bluescreen comes back. I tried searching the internet a long time without finding any answers to my problem. I hope...