Windows 10: Weird blur effect on everything. I think this started after i installed a driver update or...

Discus and support Weird blur effect on everything. I think this started after i installed a driver update or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/ShelterCompetitive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyntzu/weird_blur_effect_on_everything_i_think_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShelterCompetitive, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Weird blur effect on everything. I think this started after i installed a driver update or...

/u/ShelterCompetitive, Jan 16, 2021

2. Disable blur effect - not transparency

I have been trying the registry hack for this and it works until restart. I prefer the transparency without the blur. Here's a screen of the start without blur. Anyone had any luck getting the no blur effect to stick? Even with restart?

Weird blur effect on everything. I think this started after i installed a driver update or... [​IMG]

dnasystems, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Weird blur effect on everything. I think this started after i installed a driver update or...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Weird blur effect on everything. I think this started after i installed a driver update or...

1. Weird blur effect on everything. I think this started after i installed a driver update or... - Similar Threads - Weird blur effect

2. Windows 10 blur, transparency and Reveal effect missing or stopped working after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blur, transparency and Reveal effect missing or stopped working after an update: After updating the graphics card drivers I found out that all of the above mentioned effects stopped working. DISM says everything is okay, so does sfc /scannow. But still, none of the effects mentioned above work and I've been going crazy over trying to fix it...
  3. Need help installing drivers during installation. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help installing drivers during installation. I’ve tried everything I can think of. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheCreeper_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/limsgi/need_help_installing_drivers_during_installation/
  4. Drivers and firmware, I think.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers and firmware, I think.: My keyboard stopped working altogether and the screen began to flicker. Can someone please direct me to the most up-to-date drivers and firmware for a SurfacePro 4 64 bit system? This happened after an update. Thank you in advance. Cornell...
  5. I have tried everything, I think this is NEW WEIRD VIRUS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have tried everything, I think this is NEW WEIRD VIRUS: Below is the error information I received. I can not open settings to change anything or get in under admin clearance. I can not download anything either as I tried a paid service with avg to scan computer for virus and wont let me. Description Faulting Application Path:...
  6. weird effect

in Browsers and Email
    weird effect: Doing a little house cleaning, I remove a few windows features I wasn't using. One of them was explorer 11, Which I didn't use in any of its incarnations. After the reboot all my Web shortcuts on the desktop lost their icons. They still worked but were blank. Restoring exp 11...
  7. weird effect

in Windows 10 Support
    weird effect: Doing a little house cleaning, I remove a few windows features I wasn't using. One of them was explorer 11, Which I didn't use in any of its incarnations. After the reboot all my Web shortcuts on the desktop lost their icons. They still worked but were blank. Restoring exp 11...
  8. Disable blur effect - not transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable blur effect - not transparency: Is there a way in Windows 10 to disable the blur effect but keep the transparency. (I know there was one in the early builds of Windows 10 when Microsoft was testing the blur effect. ) 31621
  9. why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want: I only play spider solitaire 2 suits random and have for a long time, I always play as guest because I do not need an xbox or the stupid name I was given by Microsoft. Yesterday Microsoft discovered data from windows 8 cloud and downloaded it, I didn't want it and now I only...
  10. I think it's a driver issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think it's a driver issue...: So posting this here. For both my older Dell laptop and my newer Alienware (though 4 years old), it took until early/mid Sept. last year before I got the msg that my computers were now ready for the Win 10 upgrade. I did the older one, 1st, as it is used primarily for...