Windows 10: Weird boxes-

Discus and support Weird boxes- in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As you read the titleI have some weird little boxes that appears:BlackWhiteI don't know how to really explain this one... but it's like hex colors like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by [Averix], Apr 22, 2021.

1. [Averix] Win User

Weird boxes-

As you read the titleI have some weird little boxes that appears:BlackWhiteI don't know how to really explain this one... but it's like hex colors like a glitch but it's in a box form.I WOULD Share a photo but every time I take a screenshot it doesn't show it's there...I also got this weird message that I've never gotten.It said:"Driver failed to start; using Microsoft Basic Display Driver check windows update for a newer one instead"This happened the after I got a message from. Microsoft live, after downloading a mp3 file.Please tell Me what the problem is.

:)

[Averix], Apr 22, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Weird boxes-

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Weird boxes-

1. Weird boxes- - Similar Threads - Weird boxes

2. I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird: I was having some performance issues with graphics which turned out to be something related to drivers, and I went to a screen and I remember un-checking a lot of boxes, and then my text became all weird, for every app, so it's Windows-wide. I know it was not on the default...
  3. I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I checked/unchecked a lot of boxes, and now my text looks weird: I was having some performance issues with graphics which turned out to be something related to drivers, and I went to a screen and I remember un-checking a lot of boxes, and then my text became all weird, for every app, so it's Windows-wide. I know it was not on the default...
  4. Weird boxes instead of normal icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird boxes instead of normal icons: after restarting my computer most icons became boxes how do i change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-boxes-instead-of-normal-icons/8cf10704-6645-423f-98c5-1273b50ee36c
  5. Weird boxes instead of normal icons

Weird boxes instead of normal icons: after restarting my computer most icons became boxes how do i change it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-boxes-instead-of-normal-icons/8cf10704-6645-423f-98c5-1273b50ee36c
  6. I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen: This is what it looks like, I’ve tried resetting graphics drivers, restarting my pc, my windows is all up to date and it just won’t go away, it’s especially bad as it stays over full screen applications and as such cannot simply be avoided. It does not let me click on it at...
  7. I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen

I have this weird black box on the bottom right of my screen: This is what it looks like, I’ve tried resetting graphics drivers, restarting my pc, my windows is all up to date and it just won’t go away, it’s especially bad as it stays over full screen applications and as such cannot simply be avoided. It does not let me click on it at...
  8. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.: There's a weird grey box on the top left of my desktop, and I can't do anything with it. What is it, and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-weird-grey-box-on-the-top-left-of-my/295add73-3649-4ad6-8211-62848368a9d1
  9. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.: There's a weird grey box on the top left of my desktop, and I can't do anything with it. What is it, and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-weird-grey-box-on-the-top-left-of-my/295add73-3649-4ad6-8211-62848368a9d1
  10. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization