Windows 10: Weird BSOD Windows 10

Discus and support Weird BSOD Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i didnt know why this form cannot insert image, but unfortunately i can post about it in another forum.here's link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rodangh, May 22, 2023.

1. Rodangh Win User

Weird BSOD Windows 10

i didnt know why this form cannot insert image, but unfortunately i can post about it in another forum.here's link: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1508510-weird-bsod-windows-10/.hopefully anyone can explain to me how to fix this error, thanks

:)

Rodangh, May 22, 2023
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, May 22, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Weird BSOD Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Weird BSOD Windows 10

1. Weird BSOD Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Weird BSOD

2. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  3. Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird buzzing sounds, screen Freezing and bsod: HiI’m constantly getting BSOD, I have al Asus tuf dash F15 latptop from 2021. I have this laptop for 2 years and Its the first time this problem occurs. It always occurs When I’m watching videos. Every 20 minutes I get a bsod. And Its more frequent When the charching cable is...
  4. Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the...
  5. Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is weird stuff happening after a possibly graphics driver related BSOD?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the...
  6. Weird instability with BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird instability with BSODs: I have been getting some weird crashes of programs and even my whole pc as of late. I have done everything to try to mitigate this including removing any overclocks which previously were not an issue, resetting my BIOS, and even trying to lower the amount of wattage my pc...
  7. Weird instability with BSODs

Weird instability with BSODs: I have been getting some weird crashes of programs and even my whole pc as of late. I have done everything to try to mitigate this including removing any overclocks which previously were not an issue, resetting my BIOS, and even trying to lower the amount of wattage my pc...
  8. I keep getting BSOD when plugging my laptop into the charger but the weird thing is that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD when plugging my laptop into the charger but the weird thing is that...: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005,...
  9. I keep getting BSOD when plugging my laptop into the charger but the weird thing is that...

I keep getting BSOD when plugging my laptop into the charger but the weird thing is that...: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.Arguments:Arg1: ffffffffc0000005,...
  10. Weird BSOD Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird BSOD Windows 10: i didnt know why this form cannot insert image, but unfortunately i can post about it in another forum.here's link: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1508510-weird-bsod-windows-10/.hopefully anyone can explain to me how to fix this error, thanks...